G4560

Whats the best GPU to pair with g4560 to get the most performance for my money. I can go up to 220 $

For the GPU?

RX570

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

8 minutes ago, XspazzayX said:

Whats the best GPU to pair with g4560 to get the most performance for my money. I can go up to 220 $

$220 for the GPU or $220 for the CPU+ GPU?

If you have $220 total then an RX 470/570 would fit well. If you have $220 for the GPU then an RX 480/580 would work a little better. See if an 8GB variant is in your budget.

Do you have a PCPP list that we can look at so we can assess the entire build?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

For 220$ , you could go for an rx 580.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/KQQRsY/gigabyte-radeon-rx-580-8gb-gaming-8g-video-card-gv-rx580gaming-8gd

Otherwise , 4gb 580's and 570's are great choices.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

I'd go Nvidia for this if you can. AMD's driver is more taxing on the CPU than Nvidia's, so that little dual core will perform better with an Nvidia card than an AMD one. This probably means you're looking at a 3GB 1060, tops from that budget.

I would usually go with Nvidia but the problem is G-SYNC monitors are expensive and i've heard rx 470+ freesync is better than nvida evquivalent without it

On 4/25/2017 at 2:00 PM, STRMfrmXMN said:

$220 for the GPU or $220 for the CPU+ GPU?

If you have $220 total then an RX 470/570 would fit well. If you have $220 for the GPU then an RX 480/580 would work a little better. See if an 8GB variant is in your budget.

Do you have a PCPP list that we can look at so we can assess the entire build?

The G4560 would bottleneck an RX 580 8gb

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kyb6Fd - This is the kind of build i had in mind. Keep in mind that i dont have all the models of ram and GPUs in my country and everything costs at least 20 dollars more. And 1 more question. The main use of this PC will be gaming and doing some projects in Unreal Engine 4. I know its good for gaming but im afraid 2 cores would be bad for unreal engine 4

1 hour ago, RAM555789 said:

It really wouldn't. It's effectively an i3

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

2 hours ago, RAM555789 said:

Depends on what you're doing with the system. I wouldn't pair them together, sure, but it sounds like OP has a fairly strict budget and jumping to an i5 or Ryzen 5 would be a pretty serious expenditure.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

5 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Depends on what you're doing with the system. I wouldn't pair them together, sure, but it sounds like OP has a fairly strict budget and jumping to an i5 or Ryzen 5 would be a pretty serious expenditure.

I personally would just save the money maybe for a game or two and get a 4gb card.