ASUS Aura won't uninstall!

So when I got to uninstall Asus AURA off my machine, it comes up with the usual uninstalling screen, but then two CMD windows appear, disappear, then a message appears saying the software has successfully uninstalled, but the application is still there and works like nothing has happened.  What can I do to get rid of this?

1 hour ago, Danboy360 said:

So when I got to uninstall Asus AURA off my machine, it comes up with the usual uninstalling screen, but then two CMD windows appear, disappear, then a message appears saying the software has successfully uninstalled, but the application is still there and works like nothing has happened.  What can I do to get rid of this?

try revo uninstall

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

reboot?

Done with no luck

3 minutes ago, Danboy360 said:

Done with no luck

close aura some way (they should have some form of exit button somewhere), and then try uninstalling again?

asus isnt quite known for the most amazing software experiences :P

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

close aura some way (they should have some form of exit button somewhere), and then try uninstalling again?

asus isnt quite known for the most amazing software experiences :P

Just given revo a whirl, uninstalled all the files, deleted the old keys too, hopefully I can now do a fresh install :P

ASUS are a pain!

1 hour ago, Danboy360 said:

Just given revo a whirl, uninstalled all the files, deleted the old keys too, hopefully I can now do a fresh install :P

ASUS are a pain!

so is the nzxt cam software smh i got the latest version yet it prompts be to update to the latest version(which is installed :P)

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

21 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

so is the nzxt cam software smh i got the latest version yet it prompts be to update to the latest version(which is installed :P)

Thank you for the comment, that piece of removing software is going to be a godsend! ;) Oh man whaaat?!

1 hour ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

see here, the reason i'm toying with the idea of having a hardware based controller for this stuff. (that doesnt rely on software. no, the aura chip on asus mobos doesnt count as a hardware implementation.)