My gaming rig update for 2017

CraigE
Hi All, been a while since my last post about my gaming rig I have now got an update in the works with pics below

I am moving up from a i5 4690k to a delided i7 4790k

Parts are 

case - Thermaltake core v51 power cover edition
mobo - MSI Z97A Gaming 7
cpu - intel I7 4790k
ram - 32gb corsair vengeance
gpu - 2x MSI GTX970 gaming 100 ME
ssd - 500gb Samsung 850 evo pro
hdd - 3tb wd green
PSU- Corsair RM850

I have also managed to cram in 2x 360mm ek slim radiators and 1x 240mm ek slim radiator and 15x 4 pin pwm fans, 360 rads are both in push/pull and 240 rad in push and a rear case fan as well (all been sleeved and rings painted and carbon effect sticker to replace all the corsair logos which sometimes are wonky). not sure if I will be able to control them all via PWM with how I have them set up (still got power cables to make for the splitters) only 2 of the 5 fan connectors on the mobo are PWM control and I have 15 fans and a pwm ek d5 pump to control if anyone can offer advice on this that would be great

at the moment I  have been busy making and sleeving all the cables from the psu which has been very time consuming but i am happy with the results thus far especially as it is my first time doing this sort of work (psu tester highly recommended)

14wqag3.jpg

made a panel to mount the reservoir which is bolted to the case and has now been painted black 

svozdj.jpg

1238wld.jpg

small mod to front i/o to allow me to fit the fans

2v2h24z.jpg

2qbc8lv.jpg

2hq8g1i.jpg

how it stands and preview of cable management still got fan extension cables to make and sleeve yet

let me know what you think 

What color's the liquid going to be?

Looking good though! Love those cables man.

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

3 minutes ago, JR8 said:

What color's the liquid going to be?

Looking good though! Love those cables man.

Thanks ? Fluid will be mayhems uv green  it is in the yellow side so will be adding some blue dye to darken it up so it matches the green in the build

Looks noice, team green is definitely the theme xD

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Well got it all finished off now, managed a 4.8ghz overclock with 1.308 v

ended up getting an aquaero 6LT to control all the fans and pump and it all works perfectly installed a temp sensor in the loop and will see about controlling everything off coolant temperature instead of cpu temp, also finished off sleeving all the fan extension cables i made, back looks half decent 

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]