Audio Quality Comparison

Which would have better audio quality; Logitech G510s (wired), motherboard I/O, or Front Panel audio?  I have a nice pair of Beats that I would like to use with the best quality audio possible on my rig.

There is no such thing as a nice pair of beats. But in theory there should be no difference between mobo io and front panel

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

If you have an older motherboard or cheap case definitely go with morherboard i/o. If you have a new motherboard and a decent case the difference between motherboard i/o and front panel audio connectors shouldnt be noticable with such devices you like to connect to them. Dont use the g510 port.

If you can't tell which is best by trying it, does it really matter which you use? Beats are not going to reveal small differences in audio performance in any case.

Just test and see if you can hear a difference.

Some motherboards offer better headphone amp with the rear I/O and some offer better amped with the front panel

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.