Asus Strix 1080 TI Very Odd Issue (Please help)

3 minutes ago, foamygopher said:

Can you just return it? I don't know NCIX return policy. But I know Micro Center has a 30 day return policy, and they take anything I buy back with no questions asked.

That's the thing. They have a 15 day return policy where I would have to pay a 15% restocking fee and a 30 day defective return policy.It's been over 15 days though. 

Damn man that stinks. Well then last line is an RMA to Asus. Sorry for the bad luck man.

20 hours ago, foamygopher said:

Damn man that stinks. Well then last line is an RMA to Asus. Sorry for the bad luck man.

Thanks. Like I've done absolutely everything. With this added stuttering issue, I'm losing my mind. 

Did you try a windows reinstall? i know you mentioned it further up that you had thought about it? for how ling it takes to do it would be well worth it imo

Family is Everything ....But a fast pc with an SSD is NIce

Just now, Bluetac said:

Did you try a windows reinstall? i know you mentioned it further up that you had thought about it? for how ling it takes to do it would be well worth it imo

I've reinstalled multiple times. Went back to Windows 8.1 twice and reinstalled Windows 10 multiple times. Both from upgrades from 8.1 and standalone installations.

• 5 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 12:35 AM, farmfowls said:

I've reinstalled multiple times. Went back to Windows 8.1 twice and reinstalled Windows 10 multiple times. Both from upgrades from 8.1 and standalone installations.

Hey I seem to be having the same issue did you ever figure it out, thanks...

have you checked all setting in the bios besides just ram?

is the card in one of the red pcie slots? closest to cpu would be ideal but 2nd red slot should work too

black one is 2.0 4x I believe off chipset