Keyboard With Random Key Configuration

WarDance

So I bought a Mouse/Keyboard combo deal from Newegg last year. 

FoxnovoFoxnovo DeLUX Professional USB Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard +Gaming Mouse 1000-8000dpi

When I hooked up the Keyboard to the PC, got the drivers. and tested it I learn NONE of the keybindings were right, I checked in my pc settings to insure configuration was set to the proper region, it was. tested on 3 other computers, same results. I then contacted Newegg to RMA it because of the faulty keyboard, no response. tried again. nothing. left a negative review of product and suddenly it was no longer listed as a purchasable item. Eventually I got frustrated with neweggs inability to respond to me and just shoved the keyboard in the closet, using the mouse and my old k350 wireless keyboard. Well now my k350 is dying (w,a,s,d keys don't always respond) and I can't afford a new keyboard at the moment. Any idea on how to get the keyboard to work, other then going in and assigning each and every key individually?

upon further looking on newegg they do have the keyboard still for sale. just not the combo https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA86X3PC7860&cm_re=foxnovo_keyboard-_-9SIA86X3PC7860-_-Product

newegg marketplace, stuff like this is why i tell people to avoid those stores like the plague.