Sign of damaged rx 480 or displayport cable?

I get a line like shown on the first image almost everytime i boot (lasts for a frame and appears right before it boots into windows), with both dp and hdmi. Then i also randomly and rarely (some times a couple times a day and sometimes one in a few days) get those weird green pixels as shown on the other images. 

They have only appeared while using chrome and display port, i've switched to hdmi and have yet to get them but as they appear rarely im not sure if its only a display port issue. The pixels just show up for most of the time for just a few seconds or disapear if i click on anything on the chrome window.

I also got these pixels while using 17.3.1 - 17.4.3 drivers

I really wouldn't want to rma the card as if they dont find an issue as they might not because these happen so rarely i'd have to pay 30€ to get the card back.

So tell me anything that might be wrong, and if its a damaged gpu i'll just have to rma it, also i'll update if i get these while using hdmi.

my specs

cpu- pentium g3258

gpu- msi rx 480 4Gb

motherboard- msi h81m-e34

ram- 1 stick of 8Gb crusial ballistix ddr3

psu- seasonic S12II 520w, was a corsair CX 430w a few days ago

The pictures are from when i had the corsait psu in my system, i still get them though. I didn't get these with my old card the msi r7 250x i had about a month ago

I did overclock my gpu but nothing crazy, used msi afterburner so it was max +100mw. i didnt keep the overclocks for more than a day, as i was just testing it. The card is at stock now 1303Mhz and still get them

Screenshot (Apr 23, 2017 21_46_54).png

Untitled.png

gpx.png

uytr.PNG

zxc.png

could it be the monitor itself?

Photography / Finance / Gaming

2 minutes ago, mpsparrow said:

Why are you double posting?

Have had little success getting help with this problem on reddit and i got no replies on that thread, so trying to get as much help as i can. but it seems like im gonna have to rma my card from the few answers i've gotten

1 minute ago, mok said:

could it be the monitor itself?

when i googled around it was mostly "Does it show up on a screenshot? then its a gpu problem"

Just now, ScruffyRumble said:

when i googled around it was mostly "Does it show up on a screenshot? then its a gpu problem"

plug another pc or laptop into the monitor and see if the problem is still there

likewise plug your pc into another monitor or display or tv to see if theres the same issue

Photography / Finance / Gaming

2 minutes ago, ScruffyRumble said:

Have had little success getting help with this problem on reddit and i got no replies on that thread, so trying to get as much help as i can. but it seems like im gonna have to rma my card from the few answers i've gotten

You could have at least waited more then 20 minutes before creating another thread. Maybe wait a day and see if anyone replies.

Just now, mok said:

plug another pc or laptop into the monitor and see if the problem is still there

likewise plug your pc into another monitor or display or tv to see if theres the same issue

^ Just to be sure you should do this.

8 minutes ago, mok said:

7 minutes ago, mpsparrow said:

You could have at least waited more then 20 minutes before creating another thread. Maybe wait a day and see if anyone replies.

i can not confirm the green pixels as they show up randomly and rarely but i did get the line on the mobo splashscreen when i plugged it to another monitor

32 minutes ago, mok said:

31 minutes ago, mpsparrow said:

i removed the gpu and installed drivers for the integrated graphics, i do not get any line on the splashscreen