Briefcase Computer!

xaviersykora

Make sure that you account for needing that you're going to need standoffs or to mount the GPU sideways

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Make sure that you account for needing that you're going to need standoffs or to mount the GPU sideways

I know, I have a ton in a bag

I know, I have a ton in a bag

And they're big enough to ensure the GPU PCI-e bracket can fit?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Either this is going to be the best thing ever, or it's going to crash and burn. Either way, I can't wait to see the finished product!

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

Either this is going to be the best thing ever, or it's going to crash and burn. Either way, I can't wait to see the finished product!

Why do you think it might 'crash and burn'?

Why do you think it might 'crash and burn'?

Cooling. Computers run hot!

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

Cooling. Computers run hot!

I know, its gonna be a 4430, it has a low tdp and I won't be doing any OCing as it isn't an OC part, and I will be making holes for ventilation and I will also be putting in some fans

Looks awesome will definitely like to see when this is done.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Let's say that it looks like a really interesting build project, can't wait to see some IRL updates...

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

I know, its gonna be a 4430, it has a low tdp and I won't be doing any OCing as it isn't an OC part, and I will be making holes for ventilation and I will also be putting in some fans

You could put a 4570S, it has an even lower TDP but it does run hotter. Lord knows I'm gonna regret putting an Athlon X4 750k in a small briefcase, but it's what I have on hand right now, just need a PSU and the briefcase.

Project Restomod (In progress)

You could put a 4570S, it has an even lower TDP but it does run hotter. Lord knows I'm gonna regret putting an Athlon X4 750k in a small briefcase, but it's what I have on hand right now, just need a PSU and the briefcase.

Good luck!

Let's say that it looks like a really interesting build project, can't wait to see some IRL updates...

Me too