AMD announces a new Radeon Pro Duo based on two Polaris 10 GPUs, features 32GB of VRAM

20 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

OK, but after all that tweaking, how does it compare to the new Pro Duo? I think that's what is missing so far. My point was just that the previous Pro DUo wasn't simply two Furys inside, so the whatever TDP version for two GPUs they got then, while possibly more efficient than Furys through undervolting, were still delivering lower performance than two regular Furys in Crossfire (up to WS features).

So, the point remains: you can put two Fijis in 250W, and you can put two Polaris in 250w, but the Fijis will be further away from the consumer counterparts than the Polaris.

So, at the end of the day, without questioning what you are saying, I still have to see these two Pro Duos side by side (in the tasks that matter -i.e., not in Crysis :P)

I agree completely ^_^ My thoughts only are: Fiji XT is MUCH beefier than the Polaris 10/Polaris 20 XTX hardware-wise, it should just be faster... Just compare those below

AMD-Radeon-R9-Fury-X-specifications.png

amd-rx-480-specs-chart.jpg

Let's hope there will be some benchmarks ASAP :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

22 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

I agree completely ^_^ My thoughts only are: Fiji XT is MUCH beefier than the Polaris 10/Polaris 20 XTX hardware-wise, it should just be faster... Just compare those below

I think you are looking for these:

Spoiler

AMD-Radeon-Pro-Duo-Graphics-Card_Specifi

RNBy9GR.png

(why can't they ever show the same information on each card? I mean, I'm posting those, yet I know they are useless as they are - other than a few details like clocks and power consumption).

Let's hope there will be some benchmarks ASAP :P

Definitely!

On 4/24/2017 at 8:56 AM, Princess Cadence said:

Get a second hand Maxwell Titan X? xD

titan cards are not true workstation cards. and thats even more true today

14 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

titan cards are not true workstation cards. and thats even more true today

Titan cards are never worth buying, and THAT'S even more true today :P With the launch of that new Xpeepeepee

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White