Got scammed, don't want to just 'get over it'.

Ozukar

Hello there,

Before you read further I would recommend you read my reddit post first, I wrote it a couple of days ago when I still wasn't sure if I actually got scammed or not. Be aware though, I was confused, sad and angry at the same time and just wanted to get it all off my chest so it's maybe kinda long --> https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/66dfe1/probably_got_scammed_by_a_seemingly_good_member/

So I know for sure now, even though this guy kept me on his friendlist for a couple days more and kept asking if I fixed things with coolermaster yet, I checked my steam just now and I see that he not only deleted me as a friend, he also blocked me. He scammed me and I can't f***ing believe it. I can't believe that a person who has a following on youtube and his steamgroup, with a discord channel that he is active on daily, and converses on with his fans, has actually scammed me, and it pissed me the f*** off. We actually talked about both of us getting scammed in the past. I do not want to 'get over it'. On the contrary, I did enough research on his profile back when he was still on my friend list to still have his Discord, youtube channel, etc.. and I don't want this guy to just get away with this, people need to know. I feel like an absolute ass for bothering coolermaster with this, but it was actually possible that they gave a stolen key seeing as they got it from kinguin (a keyselling marketplace) and at the time I really had no reason not to believe him, he had nothing in common with the usual scammer, or maybe I'm just unexperienced with the smarter scammers. Although he's not that smart if he uses his actual profile with personal info to scam people.. 

As you might've read in the reddit post, I gave him a division key with collectors edition loot, which he said he wouldn't use, I can't check it myself as I already own the game, but I would be up for a giveaway.

I'll randomly select a winner out of everyone that does anything to let him know what's up, extra entry per platform you reach him on! If he actually did redeem the key, well, welcome to the club! Let me know what you think ;)

I really just wanted to ask some advice on here, maybe there's a better solution to this. If someone here can actually verify that I can post his steam account, youtube channel and discord on here, then I will, so you can see yourself. But for now I'll just see what you guys think :)

Never. Trust. Anyone wanting to trade gamekeys on steam pretty much.

1 hour ago, EPENEX said:

Don't use Steam, it's non-libre proprietary spy and bloatware. Use GOG and other services that respect you.

till i can get everygame i own somewhere else no thanks

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB