Slight Light Bleed on Asus IPS monitor, wondering if this is normal or if it can be fixed

Hello! this is one of my first forums and I am proud to be making it here on LTT. 

My Problemo: I've owned an Asus vs229 for a month now and while I have noticed light bleed it has been bothering me in darker scenes recently. Yes, I do know that IPS monitors are known for having light bleed. I will not RMA/send back my monitor as I feel it won't help. This is IPS bleed due to the bleed moving with my head. Pressing the screen with my finger and using paper seems to not work, but I'm noy sure.

I'm looking for a solution to this that isn't something XTREME(do the dew!) like tearing it apart and messing with internals w/a screwdriver. 

I've uploaded an image below. It is the title screen for The Witcher 3 (great game btw). The light bleed is in the bottom - left corner. If needed I will upload further photos.

If you could be so kind, I'd like an answer that isn't RMA IT YOU DOPE. GAWH WHY YOU BUY IPS MONITOR DEN? or you know less 12 year oldish.

Thank you!

1493010717434-1994246502.jpg