Hyperx's First gaming mouse "Pulsefire"

Aytex

hyperXmanufacturer.png.d55f16ee02caa2db52146044a85ec8ac.png

This is kinda old but no one seemed to make a post about it and I wanted poeple to know about this new mouse :) 

Back in early CES 2017 hyper x announced a variety of new perhiphreals, but now its entering into the mouse market with the pulsefire

It’s a pretty safe design. Despite the black-and-red color scheme, the Pulsefire seems like an obvious take on Razer’s DeathAdder—same scooped shape, textured side, and those flanged mouse buttons.

A DPI switch also sits behind the mouse wheel, but it’s worth noting that the Pulsefire takes the same “no software” approach as HyperX’s other peripherals. That means you’re stuck with the four default DPI settings: 400, 800 1600, and 3200. Zowie fans might feel right at home, though. Judging by those numbers I’m guessing the Pulsefire has an Avago 3310 sensor inside—the same one Zowie’s been using for the last couple years. 

As stated its pretty much the same shell as the Deathadder and Zowie EC series

It packs 

• 3310 sensor
  • 400/800/1600/3200 DPI settings (guesing this may be a driverless mouse?)
  • Omron switches
  • Speed 130 ips and Acceleration 30g
  • Polling rate 1000 Hz
  • Length: 127.54 mm
  • Height: 41.91 mm
  • Width: 71.07 mm 
  • Price $50

Image result for hyperx pulsefire dimensions

So, if you're a fan of the shell on the DA, and Zowie EC, then this could be a mouse for you. Keep in mind this isn't a RGB freak mouse, as it is only red but it has a nice red and black braided cable.

sauce

buy it here http://www.hyperxgaming.com/us/mice/pulsefire-fps-gaming-mouse

Oh look, another red/black combo. Good guy Kingston knows exactly what we need. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Huh. Never realized that Kingston hasn't made mice up until now o.O 

Wonder what the build quality is actually like

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Hooray for yet another product in an already over-saturated market...

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

28 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

What an innovative design that's never been done before. Love the fresh look!

They are probably trying to open to the (largest) market share that is using mice with this design. Be it Razer, Zowie, Logitech, they all have designs like this, and are arguably the most used mice. It's a good place to start at. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Its most used because its either the cheapest or 1 of the only options to the masses.

Heck, i rolled with a black and red mouse for a good few years because it was the cheapest 1 i can afford back in highschool.

39 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

I was going to try and defend HyperX because I really like their headphones... But this is a blatant rip off lol.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Not black and red again :(

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

1 hour ago, Aleksiandrovich said:

Neat, unoriginal but what can you expect with such an over saturated mouse market. To be honest, I couldn't think of much interms of inginuity or innovation for mouses at this point.

Gyroscopic mice perhaps? I have one, its nice when you don't have a place to put the mouse

Uhhh, 3310 in a new mouse. This thing just screams "generic".

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

It's a decent mouse though.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

2 hours ago, Pandalf said:

Uhhh, 3310 in a new mouse. This thing just screams "generic".

For some reason I was thinking "Nokia" 3310 when I read your post. If only they made a mouse like that... I would pay a good amount of money for a mouse that durable.

Does it have the option to turn off the light?

i generally can't find mice that are big enough for my hands, and they are not even that big. i doubt this would fit my palm grip.

4 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

Oh look, another red/black combo. Good guy Kingston knows exactly what we need. 

Even though White/Black has been taking over!?!?! Wow! Close one!

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

It almost seems as if at this point all the major mouse manufacturers just lisence and mass produced designs made by someone else. Like at this point even no-name store brands are starting to lisence the old designs of PC gaming peripheral makers just to get a product out the door.

9 hours ago, Aleksiandrovich said:

Neat, unoriginal but what can you expect with such an over saturated mouse market. To be honest, I couldn't think of much interms of inginuity or innovation for mouses at this point.

I expect something like a Magic Mouse kind of interface in these mice soon. While I find them not suitable for gaming, having gesture controls on a mouse really does help with navigating and daily tasks; something where I can't its equivalent in Windows for the time being.

Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.

10 hours ago, Aleksiandrovich said:

WIRELESS! Good wireless.  We're not all so delusional as to think we're going to be pro gamers, or even give a fig about esports.  Some of us just want less shit sliding around on our desks. 

I agree that there's just a disgusting number of mice, but hell if I can find a decent value wireless one in Canada. Just seeing the amount of wired mice available makes me want to bang my head against a wall. Not spending $100+ on a mouse, am morally opposed to the concept(looking at you logitech).

Still begrudgingly rocken Microsoft 4000 $20 wireless mouse. Its wireless and uses a singular AA battery(as the gods intended) without being one of those ridiculously small POS "mobile mice".

Looks like a Razer Mouse, but red accents. Ugly. Probably more reliable, though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AX1600i owner. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GMev0EwK37J3zZL98zIqF-OSBuHlFEHmrc_SPuYsjs/edit?usp=sharing My WIP Power Supply Guide.

Just now, QuantumElement said:

Looks like a Razer Mouse, but red accents. Ugly. Probably more reliable, though.

Yeah, I find it more of a zowie since they are both driverless and 3310 sensor, which is both good. over razer's crapware firmware 

19 hours ago, TopWargamer said:

Mionix Castor too

Spoiler

711DvpDDFlL._SL1500_.jpg

But, at some point, how many ways can you put two big buttons, two side buttons, a top button, and a scroll wheel on a hand-shaped lump with a wire?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.