cryorig h7 vs c7 for my i5 6500

I have a i5 6500 that I pulled out of a computer and I don't have the stock cooler. would I see a performance loss/ bad temps if I use a c7 over a h7. the chip only uses 65w so would the c7 be just effective as the h7 in terms of cooling? I don't like all that weight on my board and I think the aesthetics of the c7 look great. so my question= will the c7 keep my chip cool when gaming.

The C7 will be 100% sufficient for a non overclocked chip. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

EVO 212

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

The weight of the cooler isn't a problem at all for the board. 

Either would be plenty. If you're looking for cooler recommendations, a PR Slim would probably be cheaper and is quieter than either.

Moved to Air Cooling.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.