Clocks on the Galaxy S8

Railgun

I got my S8 as soon as it was available for pick up from my pre-order and I'm pretty happy with it so far. My previous phone was an iPhone, so I'm completely new to Android. A few problems I have with this phone are the clock on the lock screen and the weather panel on the home screen. For the clock, I hate the stacked design and would rather just have a normal digital clock. For the weather panel, I don't find it very useful to me so I'd rather just replace it with another clock. Is there any way to accomplish these tasks within the settings of the phone? If not, is there a free theme that makes these changes while keeping the rest of the phone's looks pretty similar to default?

Thanks.

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Does holding the weather thing make a remove thing come up that you can drag it onto?

31 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Does holding the weather thing make a remove thing come up that you can drag it onto?

Ah, that solved that problem.

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

33 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Just search the play store for alternate lock screens (go locker and its themes come to mind) and for the home screen, just look on the play store for a clock widget.

I'll check out some of the clock widgets

Get yourself another clock widget and launcher. Enjoy!