Can I use Skateboard lube on a Rubik's cube?

WolfLoverPro

I want to make my Rubik's cube quieter and turn better but they say use Vaseline but I have some speed cream skateboard lube will it eat the plastic ? Or wreck the plastics or metls 

Your "skateboard lube" should just be regular grease that you put on the bearings, it should work fine, even if it's not designed to work with plastic. You could try vaseline too, but it won't work as well as actual grease. Can you take your cube apart and put the grease inside or were you planning to put it through the cracks? If the latter, forget it, you will use up a ton of grease and it probably won't even reach the moving part in the middle.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I can't find chemical information on Speed Cream. That's always irritating...

A lot of bearing grease is molybdenum disulfide, which usually agrees with plastics. If it's mineral oil based, it'll ruin the cube in moments.

If it's just silicone grease, then it's fine.

Don't use Vaseline, it's not as bad as a mineral-oil lube but it'll still eat your cube. People abandoned it for silicone differential grease/gel lubricants (like Traxxis 50k), though nowadays there's actually a number of speedcube-specific brands. If you ever get into speedcubing enough to buy special speedcube lube, my recommendation would be Lubicle.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.