Best free AntiVirus and Malware for Windows 7 Home Premium

I'm looking for recommendations for good and more importantly, free, antivirus software to run on windows 7

Malwarebytes is a must (But this should be combined with another antivirus due to it not scanning in real time)
I think most of the popular ones are pretty good, bitdefender, avg, norton...

Thanks, @TheoWasTaken Bitdefender looks like its gonna do the trick :)

Thanks for the quick replies!

1 minute ago, DoomBuggy said:

Thanks, @TheoWasTaken Bitdefender looks like its gonna do the trick :)

Thanks for the quick replies!

Definitely use Malwarebytes too. Thanks to @TheoWasTaken (Again) I just downloaded that and am running. Over 400 viruses! Looks like my computer has been getting a new asshole torn by viruses for a while. Good job windows defender for not doing that.

11 hours ago, DoomBuggy said:

I'm looking for recommendations for good and more importantly, free, antivirus software to run on windows 7

Windows Defender and MalwareBytes Premium work well if you also have CommonSense™. Otherwise I recommend Kaspersky and ESET products. BitDefender can be good too, but its' firewall has screwed me over so many times it's as bad as Norton in that regard.

11 hours ago, TheoWasTaken said:

Malwarebytes is a must (But this should be combined with another antivirus due to it not scanning in real time)

MBAM Premium scans in real time, but it's based on behaviour and heuristical-analysis rather thatn traditional definitions, which is where something like Kaspersky or ESET come into play. Or CommonSense™ if you have it.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Avast. Definitely the best free one. I put it on all my customers' computers. 

There is no perfect protection. The best you can do is find something that has a balance between protection and performance hit. 

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Hi, friends, I'm using windows 10. Windows 10 you will get by default Windows Defender Microsoft Anti-Virus otherwise you can download from Microsoft site. It is really great free antivirus software. When I use windows 7 since that day I'm using this software still it's working perfectly never give me any problem and also never give me any issue about the virus. It's good antivirus software for me.