hey everyone, so my pc has been shitting the bed pretty hard for the last month or so, its giving me 2 main BSoD, I've got the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I honestly dont know what to do, i think my cpu might be dying does anyone know of a program to help me diagnose these problems? Oh also, my cpu was going into crazy temps sometimes, 90+degrees at idle.

ok well those temps are the issue... if you see anything running 90c+ thats not a gtx 580 or a reference 290x, then its too hot lmao. reseat cooler and report back

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

did you do any maintenance to the cooler ( dust clean up or new thermal paste )?

i thought my cooler was dying so i threw the intel stock one on. the temps were fine but then started it back up this morning and with no crazy temps i got both BSoDs again one after the other. i tried applying new paste to the old cooler and it didnt do anything for the temps, i have a CM nepton 240m AIO liquid cooler.

Do you have an oc running? 

If so you might want to reset it back to stock.

just had the OC genie on my motherboard turned on, i have since turned that off

reset the cmos, i guess only time will tell if it keeps shitting the bed

still having the issues, backing up everything then gonna wipe the system see what happens