Corsair Air 540 Color Mod

ThatCarlosGuy

Hey. Finally finished my color mod for my Corsair Air 540. Took absolutely ages to complete because the weather in the UK is absolutely shocking most days! haha

2qsv054.jpg

Things I would change? I'd have picked a darker red personally. The color I used was "Ford Sunset". It has a very slight orange tint to it, but I'd prefer that instead of an over-the-top strong red. It looks a lot less orange IRL than the photo shows. Also, the corsair logo sits a bit weird in the recessed bit on the front panel because of paint build up around the masking tape I used. (Pictured below)

akeg6b.jpg

And here is an awfully lit gut-shot taken a while ago to see what I'm matching the colors with.

f3fgk2.jpg

What do you guys think to it?

Thanks
Carl

EVE (My Gaming Build)

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ Stock Speeds - Cooling: Phanteks TC-12DX - PSU: Corsair RM750 - GPU: MSI GTX 1070 - Storage: 1x 120gb Samsung 830 Evo SSD (OS Drive) | 1x 120gb Hyperx 3k SSD (Audio Editing) | 1x 480gb Sandisk Ultra II SSD (Games) | 1x 1TB Hard Drive (Mass Storage) - Case: NZXT Phantom 530 - Misc: NZXT Hue RGB LED and controller