Home server

Ok so i saw linus do the personal pc update when he worked with proto case so im thinking if can make changes to the 3d model of the case that is downloaded from proto cases website. I'm thinking cable management holes really thats all I wanted to add and maybe a lip for some RGB lights  (yes I know its in a closet but its the [closet king] thats its name) for specs im thinking 

Motherboard: ASUS STRIX Z270F

Cpu:i7 7700k

Ram:HyperX Fury 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 2400MHz( and could anyone tell me if there is any ram that syncs with aura)

Gpu:2x ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 Ti in sli

Psu:CORSAIR RMx Series RM1000X(along with custom cable mod cables)

Case fan:6x Corsair HD Series, HD120 RGB LED with 2 controllers

Cooling: ekwb custom cooling stuff (I'm not about to put all the fittings and crap down but its hard tubing with clear tubing and fluid.

Storage: 4x SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 1TB in raid 0 ( because there is no redundancy ive got a NAS in my house that holds 50 TB so i have it backed up all the time)

Tell me what you guys think if there is anything that you think i should add or change tell me because i have alot of money being put into this.

just wanting to note this: rackmount is a waste of moeny if you're not planning to fill at least half a rack.