PSU cables?

Tran

They are just extension cables,  yes they will work with any power supply. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

4 minutes ago, Tran said:

Will these cables work for a Seasonic G-550, im fairly new to this and i dont know if there are specific cables you need for PSU if you want customs, https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAA6P4ZM4344&cm_re=cable_extensions-_-1W7-0049-000H1-_-Product also any suggestions on cheap black and red cable extensions will be greeat

As it's a sem0modular PSU extensions would be best suited for it, you can get a replacement portion for the modular connections but you will need to contact cable mod to get a 24 pin extension with that kit instead of a replacement modualr cable.

https://cablemod.com/compatibility/

-Moved to Modding Section- 

1 hour ago, Tran said:

Will these cables work for a Seasonic G-550, im fairly new to this and i dont know if there are specific cables you need for PSU if you want customs, https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAA6P4ZM4344&cm_re=cable_extensions-_-1W7-0049-000H1-_-Product also any suggestions on cheap black and red cable extensions will be greeat

Extensions will work with any PSU.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

As others have already said, they will work. But I just want to suggest maybe try sleeving your cables yourself if you want a better look. I personally love using paracord sleeving with a semi-modular PSU. I don't know why but all the sleeved cords coming right out of the PSU just looks great to me. It's not super difficult if you have the proper tools (I did it on my first PC build, still using the same PSU over 5 years later) but it was pretty time consuming for me and it will probably be more expensive if you need to buy tools. 

17 hours ago, Tran said:

@Tran take a look at our CableMod Basic Extension Kits which are an affordable $29.90 USD option with various color combinations including red and black.

So I want to go the easy way, that would be just hide my PSU cables that come with it in the PSU thingy in the bottom of the case and use extenders?

Just now, Douwert said:

So I want to go the easy way, that would be just hide my PSU cables that come with it in the PSU thingy in the bottom of the case and use extenders?

Yes extension would allow you to achieve that and reuse the extensions on different PSU's in the future if this are changed or moved.

Just now, W-L said:

Yes extension would allow you to achieve that and reuse the extensions on different PSU's in the future if this are changed or moved.

Nice, thanks for the confirmation.