Delta fan future build

Go to solution Solved by Enderman,
7 minutes ago, Cooling with Delta said:

Oh and i found a converter from 12v to 48v but it also gives off 3 amps while the fan uses 48v to 0.97amps. Would that be a problem or do i need to find exact voltage with amparage to fit the fans power raiting?

3A output?

As long as its above the fan current it will work.

It's better to have more amps frmo the power supply, it won't heat up as much.

So boys the time is near, im planning an ear shattering build using a Lanboy air case 13+ fans, its going to be all Delta or nothing. The name will be "The Compensator" what do you guys think? 

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/de12pfexhisp.html (intake) 

gfb1248vhw-tp15.jpg.b4db76678517389bad82c149ae98bed8.jpgDelta GFB1248VHW (got it for 19$) for the heatsink 48 volt fan. (Probably going to get another psu to power the other fans including this one with a boost coverter from both psu unless i can even find the 12 volt version of this fan)

3. http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/deaf12recgrh.html (exaust)

3 minutes ago, Cooling with Delta said:

The name will be "The Compensator" what do you guys think? 

I was thinking 'Finger Relocator'

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

I was thinking 'Finger Relocator'

4 minutes ago, Cooling with Delta said:

So boys the time is near, im planning an ear shattering build using a Lanboy air case 13+ fans, its going to be all Delta or nothing. The name will be "The Compensator" what do you guys think? 

"The Compensator" is what LTT called their over the top builds... Copyright infringement:P

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

A better use of money than watercooling ram at least lol

6 minutes ago, Cooling with Delta said:

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/de12pfexhisp.html (intake) 

gfb1248vhw-tp15.jpg.b4db76678517389bad82c149ae98bed8.jpgDelta GFB1248VHW (got it for 19$) for the heatsink 48 volt fan. (Probably going to get another psu to power the other fans including this one with a boost coverter from both psu unless i can even find the 12 volt version of this fan)

3. http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/deaf12recgrh.html (exaust)

I would recommend that if you're using the Lanboy Air (I don't know why you would) I would put all the fans to intake and let everything get pushed out of that hole filled chassis  

18 minutes ago, RektSkrubs said:

What makes you want to create this?

Screenshot_1.png.1e3c19493dafe0bd2c46a5a9810a5d11.png:)

Because i would love to remove the wall behind the pc and i love Delta fans for their sheer power and sound, i have a collection of them xD

Edited by Cooling with Delta
Missing information.

3 minutes ago, Dodgeyou said:

I would recommend that if you're using the Lanboy Air (I don't know why you would) I would put all the fans to intake and let everything get pushed out of that hole filled chassis  

Well its only to put as many delta fans behind as possible and do you think i would need an air raid alarm as well? xD and if you have a better case then please give me ideas.

Edited by Cooling with Delta
Missing information.

6 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

Well i love to stay classic but i love the powerrrr and the sound! Like jeremy clarkson always said "POWER!"

IMAG0894.jpg

10 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

"The Compensator" is what LTT called their over the top builds... Copyright infringement:P

Aw shit the finger remover (noted) sounds fine, i would find a better name, maybe? 

11 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

Well the thing is i love to stay at the classic air cooling and compete with water cooling! I want to turn on my pc and just hear it roar, it would feel so satisfied.

Why use delta fans when you can use ducted jet turbines?

Dr. Mad Thrust 90mm 12 Blade Alloy EDF 1400kv - 2500w (6S)

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/dr-mad-thrust-90mm-12-blade-alloy-edf-1400kv-2500w-6s.html

Much higher airflow and static pressure.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Cooling with Delta said:

Noted! xD but i do have a good collection of Delta's laying around already so less money to spend!

Here's a better one, in the common 120mm format :)

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/dr-mad-thrust-120mm-12-blade-alloy-edf-650kv-motor-6300-watt-12s.html

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

I could do the whole build with all the money to get one of these turbines butttt i will consider this if i had more money to blow but by then i would of had mulitple builds with Delta fand xD i love ducted turbines though!

1 minute ago, Cooling with Delta said:

Do you know what most powerful Delta fans on the market are?

No, it's been years since I checked.

Just go on the delta website and compare cfms :)

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

No, it's been years since I checked.

Just go on the delta website and compare cfms :)

Alright! Would you know how to power a 48 volt fan in my pc? Would i need two psu and boost converters? 

Just now, Cooling with Delta said:

Alright! Would you know how to power a 48 volt fan in my pc? Would i need two psu and boost converters? 

You can just use the same PSU that you use for the components if it has enough wattage.

Amazon sells quite a few DC to DC boost converters.

You need one that can do 12v to 48v.

You could also buy a 48v power supply but that could be expensive depending on how many fans you plan to use.

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Enderman said:

You can just use the same PSU that you use for the components if it has enough wattage.

You could also buy a 48v power supply but that could be expensive depending on how many fans you plan to use.

Alright sounds great! And i found the most powerful Delta fan. Meet the THA1248BE https://www.onlinecomponents.com/delta-products-tha1248be.html?p=44753441

Im going to get one of these in the next month or so.

19 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Oh and i found a converter from 12v to 48v but it also gives off 3 amps while the fan uses 48v to 0.97amps. Would that be a problem or do i need to find exact voltage with amparage to fit the fans power raiting?

7 minutes ago, Cooling with Delta said:

3A output?

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Cooling with Delta said:

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! WHAT DO I DRINK? WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Actually, with 13 Deltas running full tilt, I think it's more of a circumciser than a compensator.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

1 minute ago, aisle9 said:

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! WHAT DO I DRINK? WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Actually, with 13 Deltas running full tilt, I think it's more of a circumciser than a compensator.

I hope it does not suck my cat in, the mess is what im mostly worried about :DxD

21 minutes ago, Enderman said:

3A output?

I found one that matches the fan! Thanks for all your help Enderman!