Weird squeaky noises coming from my computer [video inside]

Hi!

My computer is making a squeaky sound at random times (I guess when "harder" tasks are performed) that I can't identify as it is different from the ones I've found searching.

Also, I can't figure out where does it come from. I'd like to solve this problem as it wasn't always here, but now it's really annoying.

Vid: https://youtu.be/LEaSrbEgAOo (maybe you'll have to turn the volume up to listen to it)

15 minutes ago, mabr said:

Hi!

My computer is making a squeaky sound at random times (I guess when "harder" tasks are performed) that I can't identify as it is different from the ones I've found searching.

Also, I can't figure out where does it come from. I'd like to solve this problem as it wasn't always here, but now it's really annoying.

Vid: https://youtu.be/LEaSrbEgAOo (maybe you'll have to turn the volume up to listen to it)

I think its a bad fan bearing, time to get a new fan if its bothering you that much.

16 minutes ago, mabr said:

Hi!

Sounds like ball bearings .... or 

raccoon GIF

2 minutes ago, g12601 said:

I think its a bad fan bearing, time to get a new fan if its bothering you that much.

I've tried disabling both case fans. The only one I didn't disable is the CPU one, a Noctua NH-U14S... All computer parts are somewhat new, less than 2 years old

2 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Sounds like ball bearings .... or 

raccoon GIF

Sorry, but I don't think I understand your answer

4 minutes ago, mabr said:

I've tried disabling both case fans. The only one I didn't disable is the CPU one, a Noctua NH-U14S... All computer parts are somewhat new, less than 2 years old

The Noctua is ball bearing based, it could be bad lubrication. You can use sewing machine oil to fix it.

Also, don't forget, your also have a fan on your GPU and PSU.

1 minute ago, mrzoltowski said:

The Noctua is ball bearing based, it could be bad lubrication. You can use sewing machine oil to fix it.

Also, don't forget, your also have a fan on your GPU and PSU.

Yes, right. but at least the GPU has also been checked and it's not the source of the problem. Maybe I'll try using the fan that came with the CPU and not the Noctua one to try and fix this. Thanks!