Monitor with best audio?

Swingline

I'm just wondering what brand/model of display has the best built in audio?

None of them, they're all crap really. A cheap pair of speakers will beat pretty much any inbuilt speakers in a monitor. 

I'm not arguing that, I'm just wondering what the best option is for a setup without external speakers.

no one really knows because no one bothered to check.

if everyone agrees theyre crap, no reviewer would try to test them.

2 hours ago, Swingline said:

I'm just wondering what brand/model of display has the best built in audio?

Mostly all of them are pretty bad. I'm wondering are you seeking to make your desktop look super clean? (I had a friend that was wondering the same thing to make look his desktop flawless, but he ended up buying speakers because he couldn't handle it because he was used to having decent speakers), IMO, you really should look at this feature unless you are trying to replace totally your speakers, with the speakers built in your monitor, but again they are kinda bad.

PS: Monitor that have speakers are really good if you are on a budget and you are not planning on buying speakers or lack space, but keep in mind you will be sacrificing quality.

I know, I'm at a point where I'm trying to decide if gaming will be a part of my future, or if my only audio needs are people talking on youtube, nothing that requires *good* sound. It's partly that I want a cleaner desk, and I want to give my current speakers to my mom and not have to buy new speakers.