what are your nzxt liquid temps?

Hey guys!

Please tell me what NZXT liquid cooler you have in what config and what liquid temperatures under gaming with what fan settings you are getting! If you use the CAM software you can read the liquid temperatures. I am just curious, please answer! I am getting 41°C liquid temperature with an nzxt x61 on minimum fan speed (30%~800rpm) with a pull intake config and i5 4690k 4,6Ghz 1,250V

thanks in advance!

8 minutes ago, Tiwaz said:

Hey guys!

Please tell me what NZXT liquid cooler you have in what config and what liquid temperatures under gaming with what fan settings you are getting! If you use the CAM software you can read the liquid temperatures. I am just curious, please answer! I am getting 41°C liquid temperature with an nzxt x61 on minimum fan speed (30%~800rpm) with a pull intake config and i5 4690k 4,6Ghz 1,250V

thanks in advance!

it says my liquid temp is 32c when my actual temps are in the mid 20s, take it with a pinch of salt, use something like realtemp to see your actual temps.

2 minutes ago, Tiwaz said:

is this really the load temp?

thats at 11% load, i just read your post again, your liquid temp at gaming is 41c? 

22 minutes ago, MrJarhead said:

thats at 11% load, i just read your post again, your liquid temp at gaming is 41c? 

yes with a room temp of 22°C-24°C, i want to know the gaming laod temp, so when the cpu is using around 80-100% power

PS: mine is pretty good oc'd thats why its warmer, without any oc its around 37°C liquid temp when i have been gaming for an hour.

2 hours ago, Tiwaz said:

yes with a room temp of 22°C-24°C, i want to know the gaming laod temp, so when the cpu is using around 80-100% power

PS: mine is pretty good oc'd thats why its warmer, without any oc its around 37°C liquid temp when i have been gaming for an hour.

I use msi afterburner to see my temps mate, I keep it up while In game to see fps, cpu temps, cpu usage etc.

to me the liquid temp sounds fine, my 4790k usually hits between 38-42c under gaming.

9 hours ago, MrJarhead said:

I use msi afterburner to see my temps mate, I keep it up while In game to see fps, cpu temps, cpu usage etc.

to me the liquid temp sounds fine, my 4790k usually hits between 38-42c under gaming.

but on stock? 42°C is pretty low, i get 43°C if i dont overclock on the cpu and 36°C on the liquid

9 hours ago, MrJarhead said:

I've heard from people that used an x31 on an r9 290x and they got like 55°C+ liquid temp xD i mean that card also needs 250+watts of power

7 minutes ago, Tiwaz said:

but on stock? 42°C is pretty low, i get 43°C if i dont overclock on the cpu and 36°C on the liquid

Hey, temps are better lower than higher :P the next time I have a gaming session il tell you my cpu temps and my liquid temps, stock not overclocked.

37 minutes ago, MrJarhead said:

Hey, temps are better lower than higher :P the next time I have a gaming session il tell you my cpu temps and my liquid temps, stock not overclocked.

yea thanks

I got about 20 degrees idle, 32 degrees under load on my i7 6700k (not overclocked.) Then again, I wouldn't ever recommend NZXT products due to their CAM software. Too buggy 

2 hours ago, ObamaLoominaty said:

I got about 20 degrees idle, 32 degrees under load on my i7 6700k (not overclocked.) Then again, I wouldn't ever recommend NZXT products due to their CAM software. Too buggy 

why is it buggy, for me that was the main reason why i went ofr their cooler and corsair or some other watercooler brand

1 hour ago, Tiwaz said:

why is it buggy, for me that was the main reason why i went ofr their cooler and corsair or some other watercooler brand

Not detecting the hardware, displaying incorrect information about system temperatures, the application is so unintuitive, and for some people it doesn't work at all

14 minutes ago, ObamaLoominaty said:

Not detecting the hardware, displaying incorrect information about system temperatures, the application is so unintuitive, and for some people it doesn't work at all

for me it works fine, temps are the same as in speedfan, HWmonitor and msi afterburner. I can imagine that there could be bugs on some OSes

Just now, Tiwaz said:

for me it works fine, temps are the same as in speedfan, HWmonitor and msi afterburner. I can imagine that there could be bugs on some OSes

It's a very prominent issue, though. Just check the R/NZXT subreddit, there are so much more people that have the problems.

Just now, Tiwaz said:

It's a very prominent issue, though. Just check the R/NZXT subreddit, there are so much more people that have the problems.

8 hours ago, ObamaLoominaty said:

32c under load? I know for a fact that's a lie, under what load? Deffo not gaming.

And I know for a fact it's not under any sort of proper load because my delidded 4790k with liquid pro gets to hotter than 32c under load and around 50c prime95 26.6

15 hours ago, MrJarhead said:

32c under load? I know for a fact that's a lie, under what load? Deffo not gaming.

Well, that's what I got under 100% load according to CAM

1 hour ago, ObamaLoominaty said:

Well, that's what I got under 100% load according to CAM

thats liquid temp, not cpu temp.

2 minutes ago, MrJarhead said:

thats liquid temp, not cpu temp.

even for liquid thats pretty low

15 hours ago, Tiwaz said:

even for liquid thats pretty low

The problem is cam could be reading false temps, this is why you should use real temp or something else that shows core temps.