Live phone viewer

Hi! I want to live view my phone while it's doing something. I occasionally use my phone to record underwater, like leave it in the water but since it's going be facing up, so I can't see the screen while trying to adjust the camera to get a good angle. Is there any OSX software that I can use to monitor my phone's screen or camera while it's recording? To clear it up, i want a software for OSX that allows you to live view your camera or screen.

Please don't comment get a Gopro or something.

EDIT - I have seen the Camera stream wifi ip webcam but that thing's quality is absoultely terrible and the camera can't be used for 2 apps at once, so it's a bummer.

If you had used an android phone then there would be several choices, but not on an iPhone, no way apple will ever let something like that be made.

Airdroid. It may not be usable as a Mac OS X application, but you can use it through a web browser. Bear in mind that this is not available for iOS - only Android devices. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch