LMG Janitor!

Should I be the "janitor" of LMG?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the "janitor" of LMG?

• Yeah, their place is trash!
    • Nah, they're fine.
    • Dude go back on making ROBLOX games....

Look, legit. They have some guy doing all the emails, then like 5 video editors, 2 cameramen, some dude doing scripts, and like 20 other employees.

But none of them clean up after themselves! It's a monstrosity! 

Now I know what your probably thinking, "Well Isaac, they just moved into a new warehouse and it would be a hard job. It's not even that dirty anyhow."

I used to be a janitor at a Walmart. Now THAT was hard, and this warehouse is so much smaller than a Walmart. 

Dude, do you see all those boxes? Totally unorganized and just sitting on the shelve and on the floor?

Ugh, don't get me started on the old studio before the "warehouse", I almost stopped watching their videos, I almost puked.

Look, I'll work for free if anyone at LMG is reading this, but I do live in Kansas.

But I think getting a work visa under the job title "Janitor" would be easier than trying to get Brandon from North Carolina as a "YouTuber".

Come on, I have experience and I'm a total neat freak. I just itch for some organization and cleanliness in this world.

5 minutes ago, IsaacThePooper said:

Yoyoyoy bunp

22 minutes ago, IsaacThePooper said:

Look, legit. They have some guy doing all the emails, then like 5 video editors, 2 cameramen, some dude doing scripts, and like 20 other employees.

But none of them clean up after themselves! It's a monstrosity! 

Now I know what your probably thinking, "Well Isaac, they just moved into a new warehouse and it would be a hard job. It's not even that dirty anyhow."

I used to be a janitor at a Walmart. Now THAT was hard, and this warehouse is so much smaller than a Walmart. 

Dude, do you see all those boxes? Totally unorganized and just sitting on the shelve and on the floor?

Ugh, don't get me started on the old studio before the "warehouse", I almost stopped watching their videos, I almost puked.

Look, I'll work for free if anyone at LMG is reading this, but I do live in Kansas.

But I think getting a work visa under the job title "Janitor" would be easier than trying to get Brandon from North Carolina as a "YouTuber".

Come on, I have experience and I'm a total neat freak. I just itch for some organization and cleanliness in this world.

I have nothing to say to this, except you bumped this thread, and your asking for a job...

I NEEDED WINDOWS 10 64-BIT SO BADLYxD

The awesome build

Ram: DDR400 2.5 GB   GPU: It's big, that's all I know   Case: A red box   Motherboard: My mother hates me   HDD: I don't have one, I threw it against the wall and it broke, so it is a softdrive   CPU: Intel Pentium 3, Quake get's rekt   OS: Microshaft Winblows XP

Here comes a beast of a laptop, the TravelMate 5742, it's so bad (get the reference )

Ram : 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM  (1066Mhz)     CPU :  Intel Core i5 480M / 2.66 GHz (It turbo's up to 2.93 GHz)     GPU :  Intel HD Graphics     HDD : 500GB (5400 rpm) OS : Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (Build 1607)

Just now, Factory OC said:

I have nothing to say to this, except you bumped this thread, and your asking for a job...

Yeah idk I'm new here.

8 hours ago, IsaacThePooper said:

I think you mean Jon, not Brandon ;) 

And yes, you should totally be their Janitor. Isaac4Jan2k18

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2017 at 10:41 AM, AshleyAshes said:

You bumped your own thread after only seventeen minutes?

How about 14 days?

1 hour ago, IsaacThePooper said:

How about 14 days?

People are so pickly over the status quo, just do what you want, do what you please, and try to not engage the moderators too much. Pro Tip #1 Dont look at them in the eyes.

LMG does not need a janitor, because they take off their outdoor footwear and wear indoor footwear like  that childrens show.

Also I am sorry to say that as a cleaning maid/janitor they get paid minimum wage of $8/hour, this is why you see minorities doing the job. Though the minorities are now the majority and I become the minority.

36 minutes ago, yathis said:

People are so pickly over the status quo, just do what you want, do what you please, and try to not engage the moderators too much. Pro Tip #1 Dont look at them in the eyes.

LMG does not need a janitor, because they take off their outdoor footwear and wear indoor footwear like  that childrens show.

Also I am sorry to say that as a cleaning maid/janitor they get paid minimum wage of $8/hour, this is why you see minorities doing the job. Though the minorities are now the majority and I become the minority.

Just so you know, the min wage in BC is just under $11/hour:

http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/employment-business/employment-standards-advice/employment-standards/factsheets/minimum-wage

And LMG isn't about to hire undocumented immigrants for under the table cash payment.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On April 23, 2017 at 6:42 AM, yathis said:

Well if you are willing to be paid minimum wage, go ahead.

Dunno about LMG but you can easily get 17-18$ per hour here. Hospitals, schools, residential / commercial complexes, etc.

McDonald's pays like 13.50$, which is well over two bucks over minimum wage.

Social stigma over janitorial jobs has increased wages.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

one reason why i miss the old office is because their old office was a mess. e.g. Quadro on the stairs u

Social Stigma = Minorites doing janitorial

FYI if you work the O&G you could get paid $100K+ being a cleaning maid/janitor

I was working in a camp, and over heard a pow-wow with the main kitchen guy explain what a ditch was. It was quite funny, and yes I could view the entire pow-wow and it was a buffet of international cuisine.

https://www.dol.gov/whd/minwage/america.htm

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do the conversion to CAD and what a fucking shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!