Floatplane Membership

If I have added Floatplane and then added a Bronze membership, is there a certain time frame I have to wait to cancel the recurring Floatplane fee? (I did not see a cancel option under "Manage Purchases") Or should this drop automagically? I didn't realize it was included in the Bronze package until I had already tacked on Floatplane separately. @Slick

17 minutes ago, Krystic said:

If I have added Floatplane and then added a Bronze membership, is there a certain time frame I have to wait to cancel the recurring Floatplane fee? (I did not see a cancel option under "Manage Purchases") Or should this drop automagically? I didn't realize it was included in the Bronze package until I had already tacked on Floatplane separately.

I cannot answer your question but I give you my thanks nonetheless as I was not aware membership gave floatplane access. 

Cheers

7 minutes ago, MimigaKing said:

I cannot answer your question but I give you my thanks nonetheless as I was not aware membership gave floatplane access. 

Cheers

I hope I didn't imply that it was included in a regular membership. It is notated within the Bronze and above contribution subs. 

13 minutes ago, yathis said:

You gotta go @ some LTT employee to get them to help you

@Krystic

I threw one in. Thanks lol

Just now, Krystic said:

I threw one in. Thanks lol

I think you gotta do more then one, unless slick is the guy you need.

Sorry All I know is Linus and Luke, I give nick names to people I dont know names of, so muscles and no smiler I think are who you need.

Just now, yathis said:

I think you gotta do more then one, unless slick is the guy you need.

Sorry All I know is Linus and Luke, I give nick names to people I dont know names of, so muscles and no smiler I think are who you need.

Well @Slick is Luke, unless something changed since I was on here last. It won't be a big deal either way. I may just have to wait a month till it charges again to see a cancel option or something. Money is money, but I am not personally hurting over 3 bucks at the moment. (Fortunately)

On a related note, I am also too lazy to go cancel it on Paypal even though I know I could, lol. 

I think their underlings do the Floatplane stuff.

Someone here somewhere knows who that person is.

I doubt Luke is in that department.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

2 hours ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Thats not needed, he reads everything posted in here.

As for question itself. You can only have one contributor level. I'm not sure, but I think FPC works like contributor. It will auto-cancel or rather upgrade when new payment is accepted.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2017 at 1:23 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

Thats not needed, he reads everything posted in here.

As for question itself. You can only have one contributor level. I'm not sure, but I think FPC works like contributor. It will auto-cancel or rather upgrade when new payment is accepted.

Bumping this thread again because I just got charged for both again and can still not find a way to cancel the FPC even under "Manage". There is no cancel button and clicking on the agreement offers nothing either.

2 minutes ago, Krystic said:

Bumping this thread again because I just got charged for both again and can still not find a way to cancel the FPC even under "Manage". There is no cancel button and clicking on the agreement offers nothing either.

There's Suspend and Cancel right next to agreements name, under Announcements. Or you can do that from PayPals side if its easier. Or just PM Mortis about double charge thing. But they have issues with payments like you can see from announcements.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 25/05/2017 at 6:24 PM, Krystic said:

I'm fairly sure there should be a cancel button under the billing agreement, but regardless I've cancelled the FPC agreement for you and refunded the two associated transactions.

HTTP/2 203

On 5/26/2017 at 6:38 PM, colonel_mortis said:

I'm fairly sure there should be a cancel button under the billing agreement, but regardless I've cancelled the FPC agreement for you and refunded the two associated transactions.

Much appreciated. Thank You!

4 hours ago, Krystic said:

Much appreciated. Thank You!

if you want just email them them are very helpful and will refund you. I had a double billing issue and they fixed it in less than an hour