Looking for AIO or Air cooler

xDylanio

Well after some time with my corsair h100i gtx, I came to wonder what is better than what I currently have. Since it's summer I need to keep my pc really cold. I'm looking for an aio, but air coolers can be suggested, just as long as they are btter than my current h100i gtx.

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

1 minute ago, xDylanio said:

Well after some time with my corsair h100i gtx, I came to wonder what is better than what I currently have. Since it's summer I need to keep my pc really cold. I'm looking for an aio, but air coolers can be suggested, just as long as they are btter than my current h100i gtx.

Not much is better.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Just now, RGProductions said:

Not much is better.

x62 looks better, performance is very similar. 

H1150i or X62.

None of the 360mm AIOs are any good.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

9 minutes ago, xDylanio said:

CUSTOM LOOP!!!!!????

First PC Build

CPU: i5 4690k  (4.7Ghz 1.36v)                                        MOBO: MSI z97 gaming 5

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 gaming x                  Case: NZXT s340 elite Black/Red

Storage: 1tb seagate SSHD, 240gb PNY ssd                    PSU: Corsair RM750X

Cooling:H100i V2 / Bequiet Fans

16GB Hyper X Fury Memory

Benched on CPUZ (Single-thread=2140) (Multi-Thread=8316)

Fire Strike 1.1=13660

Time Spy=5519

Cinebench R15 (CPU= 509cb) (OpenGL=118.28 FPS)

Unigine (Superposition 4k optimized=5581) (Heaven Extreme=120.6 FPS Score:3038) (Valley Extreme HD= 92.7 FPS Score:3879)

Noctua D15. Or if you don't like color, Dark Rock 3 Pro, Phanteks dual tower or Scythe Fuma.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm loving my Cryorig R1 Ultimate, although you'll want the R1 Universal if you've got RAM with heat spreaders on it.  It lowered my temps 20 degrees more than the Hyper 212 Evo I had before.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

What are your specs and temps?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

5 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What are your specs and temps?

In my signature, and around 65c on full load on intel stress

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Just now, xDylanio said:

In my signature, and around 65c on full load on intel stress

Your temps are low--not sure why you're worrying.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 22/04/2017 at 3:18 AM, xDylanio said:

Hey mate, I have a kraken x61 and if I was you I'd get the new x62, also have you thought about delidding your cpu? I delidded my 4790k and applied liquid pro to the die and heatspreader and my temps have dropped 15-20c just from that, I can run prime95 at stock and only hit 50c.

i only hit around 72c at 4.8ghz 1.3v

4 hours ago, MrJarhead said:

Hey mate, I have a kraken x61 and if I was you I'd get the new x62, also have you thought about delidding your cpu? I delidded my 4790k and applied liquid pro to the die and heatspreader and my temps have dropped 15-20c just from that, I can run prime95 at stock and only hit 50c.

i only hit around 72c at 4.8ghz 1.3v

I do want to delidd, but it's pretty risky, i don't think it's time for that. The reduced temp would be great but i don't know if i should risk it. 

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB