Lack of mATX X370 Options

I've been wanting to build a Ryzen system for a good long while now. The only thing holding me back from pulling the proverbial trigger is a complete lack of Micro ATX X370 boards. Hell, I'd take a half decent B350 from ASUS, but none seem to exist. Are they working on it? I can't tell.

"You wouldn't worry so much what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do" -Eleanor Roosevelt 

It's a brand new platform, give it a few months. I am personally waiting to see if Asus comes out with an strix variant of the am4 platform like they have on intel.

7 weeks dude, 7 weeks give them chance :)

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

• 5 months later...
On 4/21/2017 at 6:54 PM, stealth80 said:

7 weeks dude, 7 weeks give them chance :)

On 4/21/2017 at 6:54 PM, Adreyu said:

It's a brand new platform, give it a few months. I am personally waiting to see if Asus comes out with an strix variant of the am4 platform like they have on intel.

On 4/21/2017 at 6:53 PM, Ausfernando said:

Of course they are probably working on them, just wait another month or 2

This is the future calling, just wanted to say we're all still  very disappointed...

But actually...It's now October of 2017, there's no excuse not to have Micro ATX enthusiast boards for Ryzen. I never thought I would need a higher end board until I started specing out some stuff: I don't have enough fan headers- I'll have to test my luck with lots of splitters, RAM compatibility on the high end is terrifyingly uncertain, RGB support is a joke (one header if you're lucky, gotta source external controllers), not the best audio. Those are just some of the things that affect ME. How about if you have an M.2 NVME SSD and then you're limited to like three SATA drives. 
I just don't understand why we don't have more Micro ATX options yet. People are settling, myself included. And you're a fool if you happen to think that Micro isn't a popular form factor, or isn't in demand. I think it's becoming more popular than ever! It's a great size to work in. I understand that many people turn to B350 Micro boards for a cheaper build, but it's also about building something compact that is still super badass. 
I don't want to sacrifice my high end Micro build because I have to settle for a B350 that everyone says is crap (which nobody offers reasons or alternatives which is really annoying).

I'm a little salty right now because I just don't understand how there could be no boards despite the demand that's out there. What do you guys think?? Did I miss something? Is anyone else still waiting for these boards to come out?

Normally I'd make a new thread, but it's interesting to see an old post about this particular topic, and not much new info about it. Sorry if it's inconvenient :(

new asus mobos will come this month, so wait 

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM