Windows 10 Developers Version ?

Haeking

I was wondering are there any windows 10 development options in the program since I was hoping to tinker with it ?

Ummmm, not really. There's a developer mode/features but that just allows you to sideload apps and such. 

Tweak with it as much as you want with any version with registry hacks and group policies, but there's no version which gives you full rain to break their OS at the push of a button lol

What do you mean by tinker with it?

Making it optimized for different means: Such as one for gaming, one for editing/ video work, etc. So there is less running making it possibly a crisper feel for the average user.

3 minutes ago, AUniqueName said:

Ummmm, not really. There's a developer mode/features but that just allows you to sideload apps and such. 

Tweak with it as much as you want with any version with registry hacks and group policies, but there's no version which gives you full rain to break their OS at the push of a button lol

What do you mean by tinker with it?

You should be able to make any adjustments you want and then you can use windows deployment tools to capture and make your own deployment of the OS.  it's been around for a long time and works with WIn10.

Just now, Doramius said:

You should be able to make any adjustments you want and then you can use windows deployment tools to capture and make your own deployment of the OS.  it's been around for a long time and works with WIn10.

Ahh okie 

3 minutes ago, Haeking said:

Ahh okie 

You could try using NTLite to strip it down, but the best Windows 10 version for stability is Enterprise LTSB. No store, no Edge, no anything. It's just Windows 10. With security updates on the same version and no feature updates for 10 fucking years. 

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

You could try using NTLite to strip it down, but the best Windows 10 version for stability is Enterprise LTSB. No store, no Edge, no anything. It's just Windows 10. With security updates on the same version and no feature updates for 10 fucking years. 

I'm down for enterprise then 

Just now, Haeking said:

I'm down for enterprise then 

Issue is - have fun getting a copy of it. ISOs exist and you can get a 90day free trial through MS, but licences are only available to their enterprise partners

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

Issue is - have fun getting a copy of it. ISOs exist and you can get a 90day free trial through MS, but licences are only available to their enterprise partners

Looks like the search is on for either the ISOs or a desktop thrown away from an enterprise company that still has the ISOs on it 

13 minutes ago, Haeking said:

Looks like the search is on for either the ISOs or a desktop thrown away from an enterprise company that still has the ISOs on it 

Not and easy search.  Good luck.  You may be better off using Acronis Snap Deploy, unless you're part of an enterprise team.

7 minutes ago, Doramius said:

Not and easy search.  Good luck.  You may be better off using Acronis Snap Deploy, unless you're part of an enterprise team.

Not at all apart of an enterprise team, but I have a few ways to possibly get my hands on it, but if I cant I will look into acronis snap deploy