How do I identify a Low Profile Graphics Card?

Go to solution Solved by Droidbot,

That's full profile. 

Low profile vs full profile is height. 

600.png

You see how the ports are on the bottom half of the card - that's because this is a low profile 1050Ti from MSI with a full profile bracket. 

How do I identify a Graphics Card? Especially the Zotac GTX 1050 Ti. I have some images of Graphics Card below, please tell me if they are Low Profile or not.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

That's full profile. 

Low profile vs full profile is height. 

600.png

You see how the ports are on the bottom half of the card - that's because this is a low profile 1050Ti from MSI with a full profile bracket. 

idk

This one is low profile but it still will interfere with 2nd slot as the cooler is thicker than the PCI-e bracket.

17 minutes ago, WereCat said:

This one is low profile but it still will interfere with 2nd slot as the cooler is thicker than the PCI-e bracket.

That is not what "low profile" means.

Image result for low profile pcie

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020