Silente PC Case + Fans

nunocv

Need to make my PC silent, replacing my evo 212 Fan, replacing my case (nox coolbay vx), and put some decent fans, noctuas redux or normal noctuas!
Any sugestions?

You can take this store as reference

Why did I study Haskell? 

14 minutes ago, nunocv said:

Need to make my PC silent, replacing my evo 212 Fan, replacing my case (nox coolbay vx), and put some decent fans, noctuas redux or normal noctuas!
Any sugestions?

You can take this store as reference

what is the CPU socket? (need to know for cpu cooler) when finding parts when noise is a concern partpicker is a good start.

For a cpu cooler you might want to take a look here: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/cpu-cooler/#sort=d3&page=1 you can filter at noice lvl in decibels.

Casefans can be found here : https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case-fan/#sort=a6&page=1 can also be filtered at decibels.

I hope this was any helpfull :)

9 minutes ago, Jarno. said:

what is the CPU socket? (need to know for cpu cooler) when finding parts when noise is a concern partpicker is a good start.

For a cpu cooler you might want to take a look here: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/cpu-cooler/#sort=d3&page=1 you can filter at noice lvl in decibels.

Casefans can be found here : https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case-fan/#sort=a6&page=1 can also be filtered at decibels.

I hope this was any helpfull :)

I just want to repalce the CPU cooler fan, not the cooler

2 minutes ago, Zomicron said:

Replacing your cooler and/or fans will make a much bigger difference than changing your case so focus on those first.

I will change everything, fans, cooler fan and case!

Why did I study Haskell? 

To reiterate what @Zomicron said, changing cooler and fans will make a much bigger difference than changing case. If you are gonna change case no matter what, I'd suggest something from be quiet!, preferably the Dark Base or Dark Base Pro if you've got the money. As for changing cooler, i'd recommend a Noctua NH-DS15 for pure silence, or the NH-D15 for the best mix between silence and performance

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

Just now, N1ghtshade said:

To reiterate what @Zomicron said, changing cooler and fans will make a much bigger difference than changing case. If you are gonna change case no matter what, I'd suggest something from be quiet!, preferable the Dark Base or Dark Base Pro if you've got the money. As for changing cooler, i'd recommend a Noctua NH-DS15 for pure silence, or the NH-D15 for the best mix between silence and performance

I dotn want to change cooler :( just the fan!!!
The store doesnt have be quiet cases. Another one?

Why did I study Haskell? 

Just now, nunocv said:

I dotn want to change cooler :( just the fan!!!
The store doesnt have be quiet cases. Another one?

Ah, just the fan? I believe noctua sells some of their fan blades separate as replacement parts.

And hmm, perhaps the noise optimized Corsair Carbides, like the 330R, 100R, and 400Q?

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540