Rocket League Microstuttering

cloneman

Hi

I'm trying to figure out why I feel little frame jumps in RL. My highest CPU Core is at 60% and my GPU is at 50%, with v-sync locked to 75Hz. Can I measure these  drops with a graph?

The last time this happened I resolved it by updating my graphics driver. Is there a known issue currently?

i5-750 @ 3.8Ghz w/ GTX 1070. A mismatched pair perhaps, but there doesn't appear to be any bottlenecks at 75fps locked.

Same here dude....can anyone help me as well...It is exactly as cloneman described with my CPU at 40% though. I have a i7 - 3930k and a GTX 1070....have a gsync AOC monitor and since April I'm getting the little frame jumps in rocket league....I am noticing it because they weren't there before! Anyone else getting similar issues?

The only thing I can suggest is the practice mode going in circles around the ball is a good way to test for frame drops.

Recently It's gotten better, but not quite perfect. Hard to tell because I have expected "stuttering" when someone leaves the game because it hits my CPU hard for 1 second