Games I like - What games do you like and why

yathis

#1 World of Tanks - Got 25k games in now

#2 Terrorhedron on Steam - Finished all the levels within a week or so, the price was $1 or so

#3 Kubooom on Steam - My newest favorite game, playing it a lot lately, price was $1 or so

I tend not to spend a lot of money on games, $5 is a lot for me to spend, even though I've spent $500 on WoT's

I loved witcher 3

Play rocket league almost every day

Battlefield 1 is cool

basically all FPS games with good campaigns (so yes I buy COD games just for the campaign don't judge)

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Yeah I play Rocket League on PS4 with the kids

I saw son play BF1 and it looks cool

But those games are pricey

1. Life is Strange: Amazing storyline. 

2. CS GO: Great to waste time, good for skins. 

3. Left 4 Dead 2: Chill back game with friends (Campaign) or some casual competive (Versus) and custom maps

4. Tomb Raider, because it's nice

5. Borderlands 2: not bad

6. Mirror's Edge and Mirror's Edge Catalyst: great to enjoy big cities and parkour. MEC has meh story though.

7. SR3 and IV: fun and easy game

Console Peasant (PS3)

8. Gran Turismo 5 (never had change to try 6): awesome racing game with loads of cars

9. Little Big Planet 2: awesome side scrolling puzzle game maker game. Fun with friends

10. Sports Champion (PS Move): fun with family, tiring game though.

New-kind-of-peasant

11. Clash of Clans: uhm good game to waste time on the road

12. Clash Royale: used to be nice until I get stuck at same trophy count so gave up

13. FIFA Mobile: fun game, I love football so that's why

14. Rival Stars Basketball: used to be fun but got way too repetitive so quit

1. Super Smash Bros N64
  2. Overwatch
  3. Halo-series
  4. Battlefield 1
  5. Witcher 3
  6. Mass Effect 1, 2, 3 and Andromeda (still has loooots of bugs)
  7. CSGO is fun to play around in, ranked is enjoyable even though I still suck at MG1 since I don't play much
  8. League of Legends, will never have a nice community.. Make one mistake and your team will bash you for it the rest of the game.

Many of games I like like:

1. Devil May Cry.

2. Call of Duty.

3. Resident Evil.

4. Silent Hill.

5. Assassin's Creed.

Because it have great action and also I enjoy too much play this games thats why I like these games.

15 hours ago, yathis said:

I tend not to spend a lot of money on games, $5 is a lot for me to spend, even though I've spent $500 on WoT's

The logic here is frightening.

I7-7700k@5.1ghz + 1080ti @ 2050mhz + 32gbs Ram + 2TB SSD = CSGO

i7-6700k@4.9ghz + 980ti @ 1501mhz + 16gbs Ram + 1 TB SSD = Backup

i7-3770k@4.8ghz + 680 4gb + 32gbs Ram + 500gb SSD = Retired/Office work

Witcher 3 - Great story, visuals, amazing game overall.

Dark souls 3 - Good combat mechanics, and you always want to be better and faster.

Fallout 4 - LOTS of stuff to do, good map, personalization.

Life is Strange - Amazing story, you get sucked into it emotionaly.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

- Witcher 3: I feel it took them 2 games too long to just make it an open world RPG but once they did they also did it right without dropping the very compelling narrative and setting from Witcher 2

- Skyrim: At this point I put so many hours into this game (1600 considering I started playing it a year after release) that I just cannot even begin to explain my compulsion to play it I honestly cannot explain why I keep coming back to it

- Baldur's Gate 2: Lots of number crunching, lots of story choices, open world(ish) and a reasonably compelling story.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I'm really into the Souls games. They're the best fusion I have found of modern open world games with 1980s level difficulty, like the best of both worlds. Plus the use of cutscenes is minimal. Then again I loved Witcher 3 which was littered with cutscenes, but that game is so impressive graphically it's one of the few games I enjoy watching the cutscenes.

15 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

- Skyrim: At this point I put so many hours into this game (1600 considering I started playing it a year after release) that I just cannot even begin to explain my compulsion to play it I honestly cannot explain why I keep coming back to it

1600 hours on one character? I think I have beaten that game with with 4 or 5 different classes, but ultimately I always wish I had just been a Khajit sneak thief any time I play another build.

2 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

1600 hours on one character? I think I have beaten that game with with 4 or 5 different classes, but ultimately I always wish I had just been a Khajit sneak thief any time I play another build.

No probably closer to 50 different characters all in all but I tried all the classes, all the approaches, everything.

-------

Current Rig

-------

iRacing - Pretty damned cheap form of racing

ESO - Enjoyed it a lot lately

1. The Assasins creed series (up until 3) - black flag and beyond are just the same thing repackaged as a new thing. even on blackflag i suffer from many performance hitch, and the combat and story is rather meh

2. Ori and the blind forest - Beautiful platformer

3. Just Cause 3 - i like messing around

4. Overwatch - i played TF2 for a while, so i really like the concept, especialy since they added the arcade mode.

5. Freedom planet - Sonic clone with a twist

now i realized i only played a handful of games from my 140 total on steam.....