New budget daily driver? - Roccat Syva Review

Today I decided to get myself  new earphones, and I chose Roccat Syva not knowing what I’m getting into, but since I know Roccat is a well established brand, I thought I can’t go wrong with these. And I didn’t.

I have a long history of buying new headphones and always looking for new and better ones. Since my focus is on computer headphones which can be seen in the background, I didn’t pay much  attention to my earphones which I use very often. Well, since my pair is now three years old, I needed an upgrade.

I was amazed at the sound quality when I used them the first time, well compared to my previous earphones which are Beats in association with Monster, these are heaven. Basses are clear and not distorted, mid tones are decent and the high tones are crisp. On the box it says things such as “Top class audio quality” and “Ultra low in weight and premium comfort”, while I usually don’t trust these facts and take away about 50% of what they promise, Roccat is not lying. The lightweight and great sound quality is all I want, and these will be my daily driver from now on.

The cable is okay, it has a cool looking desing on it. It’s a ribbon cable and Roccat promisses it’s tangle-proof, and they really are tangle-proof. Well, compared to the Beats’ silicon cable which was so tangled.

Wearing these is quite comfy, they fit well in my ear and they come with many ear tips which are different sizes. Wearing them while riding my bike is also fine, they don’t fall out as often as my previous pair. Overall, a decent pair of earphones for the price they sell, which is around 139.24 kn ($20.). They are marketed as in-ear gaming headset, but just because they are gaming doesn’t mean they have to be used only for that. I’m happy with these as my daily driver for music listening and a podcast here and there.

So are these headphones for you? Leave a reply to this topic!

We made a video as well, with some sexy shots of the product. Check it out! Give us your opinion in replies below.