Game I can sit back and relax

ripper101

What's a game I can get where I can sit back with a controller and relax and play through (almost kinda like Zelda BOTW or something maybe)

Astroneer (its still in beta tho) and Forza Horizon 3 are my go to relaxing games

Ori and the Blind Forest

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

get a n64 emu and play older Zelda games like Majora's mask or ocarina of time. 

2 minutes ago, TheVox said:

Astroneer

Holy crap, what a piece of crap.

While I like the concept which has been done nicely with Space Engineers.

11 minutes ago, ripper101 said:

What's a game I can get where I can sit back with a controller and relax and play through (almost kinda like Zelda BOTW or something maybe)

Life is Strange was relaxing for me with a controller 

5 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

get a n64 emu and play older Zelda games like Majora's mask or ocarina of time. 

GameCube works just aswell also, games get emulated so well now just wish Ps2/3 and xbox was the same

5 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

I can't see the yt video that I assume is in your post on this device. But personally, I love the game. It is kinda like a therapeutic game where I can put some music on in the background and just play for hours.

8 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

Looks like a copy of little big planet for xbox

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d

Dark souls is a game where you can use a controller. :P

Spec Ops the line is a good third person game with controller support

so is Shadow of Mordor (Shadow of war the sequel is also coming out soon.)

Borderlands 2

Fallout 4 (If you can get past the let down of a game it was)

Metro series,

GTA 5

Warhammer 40K space marine (2011 game)

If Star Wars battlefront 2 has controller support, or maybe republic commando if that does.

Download a GBA emulator and try to figure out how to play pokemon with a controller

2 minutes ago, xDylanio said:

Looks like a copy of little big planet for xbox

It's on PC too.

2 minutes ago, TheVox said:

I can't see the yt video that I assume is in your post on this device.

It was the "Astroneer - Game preview launch trailer". And if you've ever seen or played Space Engineers, you know why I think this is crap. (not counting game crashes and bugs @ SE)

Civilization 5 or 6, but you need a Steam gamepad to use a controller.

Otherwise, just use a wireless mouse.  You never use the keyboard in single player.

Beamng.drive, Lara Croft Go (although I'm not 100% sure it's controller compatible since it is a mobile game or a PC port), Samorost 2 (flash game, but still fun IMO), Minecraft, and Terarria.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Deus Ex Human Rev or Mankind Divided since they were obviously optimized for consoles. Beh, the only advantage on the PC (for me at least) is the graphics. Even the aiming with a mouse doesn't seem to help much. Of course it's cyberpunk not fantasy setting, but whatever. Cheap and fun.

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?

6 minutes ago, fpo said:

Dark souls is a game where you can use a controller. :P

Spec Ops the line is a good third person game with controller support

so is Shadow of Mordor (Shadow of war the sequel is also coming out soon.)

Borderlands 2

Fallout 4 (If you can get past the let down of a game it was)

Metro series,

GTA 5

Warhammer 40K space marine (2011 game)

If Star Wars battlefront 2 has controller support, or maybe republic commando if that does.

How was fallout 4 a letdown? Unless you are talking about the DLCs then I can kinda understand but the base game is quite good and I'm not sure what they could have added to live up to some people's expectations

I would recommend any of the Bethesda  rpg games as that is what I always play when I just want to sit down and relax. I do find elder scrolls games more relaxing than fallout games just based on the settings. 

13 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

I'm not sure what they could have added to live up to some people's expectations

That's why it was a let down. It feels like a lot of copy paste content and yes there are defenses but it bothered me.

24 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

It was the "Astroneer - Game preview launch trailer". And if you've ever seen or played Space Engineers, you know why I think this is crap. (not counting game crashes and bugs @ SE)

I haven't. Maybe I'm missing out but I find the game satisfactory. And most of the bugs and fps issues that I experienced when i first got the game have been fixed. I will admit that it's far from perfect but I like it.

2 minutes ago, fpo said:

That's why it was a let down. It feels like a lot of copy paste content and yes there are defenses but it bothered me.

They added alot to the game and although it did seem like alot of the same I do find it hard to say they didn't try pretty hard to add features and make the game better than it predecessors. I mean if you hadn't of played the older fallout games I would imagine you would say the game is amazing rather than being sad that is shared alot with the rest of the franchise.

Tomb Raider, and Rise of the Tomb Raider.. Imo both brilliant games and really controller friendly.

The Witness

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000