Built my new PC guys

EightMoons

Here he is! My new computer.

Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Tempered Glass Case

ASUS STRIX Z270E Motherboard

Intel Core i5-7600k - Overclocked to 5.0GHz - Overvolted to 1.375

ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 - Overclocked to 2025MHz (boost)/ 4498MHz (mem)

Corsair Vengence 16GB DDR4 3200MHz

CPU being cooled by a Corsair H100i v2.

Windows 10 being store on 1TB Sandisk SSD PLUS.

Logitech G610 Orion Brown Switches Keyboard

Logitech G303 Mouse

Logitech Z533 2.1 Speakers

Lighting done with Phanteks RGB LED Strips.

What do you guys think of my build?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

The real Moondrelor o-o

Lost access to my old account. GG

That's quite a nice build.

I considered that case for my new build, but couldn't justify the price. I felt that money would be better spent elsewhere.

New Build (The Compromise): CPU - i7 9700K @ 5.1Ghz Mobo - ASRock Z390 Taichi | RAM - 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200CL14 @ 3466 14-14-14-30 1T | GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI | Cooler - Corsair h100i Pro | SSDs - 500 GB 960 EVO + 500 GB 850 EVO + 1TB MX300 | Case - Coolermaster H500 | PSUEVGA 850 P2 | Monitor - LG 32GK850G-B 144hz 1440p | OSWindows 10 Pro. 

Peripherals - Corsair K70 Lux RGB | Corsair Scimitar RGB | Audio-technica ATH M50X + Antlion Modmic 5 |

CPU/GPU history: Athlon 6000+/HD4850 > i7 2600k/GTX 580, R9 390, R9 Fury > i7 7700K/R9 Fury, 1080TI > Ryzen 1700/1080TI > i7 9700K/1080TI.

Other tech: Surface Pro 4 (i5/128GB), Lenovo Ideapad Y510P w/ Kali, OnePlus 6T (8G/128G), PS4 Slim.

'Clean' is how I'd describe that. Nice!

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

Just now, Phentos said:

That's quite a nice build.

I considered that case for my new build, but couldn't justify the price. I felt that money would be better spent elsewhere.

After everything.

I spent about $2500. Roughly, more or less.

The real Moondrelor o-o

Looks good, personally would not have done a 7600k with a liquid cooler, maybe save some money, or upgrade to a 1080 or a 7700k (with a little extra saving,) depending on games, but to each there own. 

2 hours ago, ibabyslapper said:

'Clean' is how I'd describe that. Nice!

Thanks. I spent a lot of time picking the parts and building this together. I started to use some cable combs too, you guys will see them in the video I'm about to post, once my phone uncrashes itself from shooting a 4K minute long video... Stupid Galaxy S7... lol

2 hours ago, sirromeoj said:

Looks good, personally would not have done a 7600k with a liquid cooler, maybe save some money, or upgrade to a 1080 or a 7700k (with a little extra saving,) depending on games, but to each there own. 

I don't play many AAA title games.

Here is a just of some of the current games I play.

Untitled.jpg

The real Moondrelor o-o

2 hours ago, EightMoons said:

You'll be fine, and it's a really nice cooler is the 100i, I have it myself. 

should went with i7 tbh

Nice looking build. Ooo, SOMA. Too scary. I have a just turned 7 year old watching me play too often for that 1. Great game though.

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

should went with i7 tbh

Meh, maybe. Didn't have any extra cash. 
This is a build stepping up from my old computer.

These two items should make you cringe.

HD 6570

AMD FX-4300

The real Moondrelor o-o

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

should went with i7 tbh

On a pure price to raw performance basis then that's correct. But I don't think this is a price to performance build hence the relatively expensive case and motherboard. And you have to admit, it's all looks good together and would be quite silent. 

Just now, sirromeoj said:

On a pure price to raw performance basis then that's correct. But I don't think this is a price to performance build hence the relatively expensive case and motherboard. And you have to admit, it's all looks good together and would be quite silent. 

You got it right on the nose Sirromeoj :)
And yes, VERY quiet. Only a whisper of air leaving the back of the case.

(my phone is still frozen, what do I do lol, i can't remove the battery, it's an s7 fml)

The real Moondrelor o-o

Just now, EightMoons said:

You got it right on the nose Sirromeoj :)
And yes, VERY quiet. Only a whisper of air leaving the back of the case.

Glad I guessed correctly, and I basically still have your old system, really need to upgrade

Glad I guessed correctly, and I basically still have your old system, really need to upgrade

The computer itself would be about $1300 if cutting a few corners. 

Get upgraded! Well worth it!

The real Moondrelor o-o

1 minute ago, EightMoons said:

The computer itself would be about $1300 if cutting a few corners. 

Get upgraded! Well worth it!

Saving up now, gonna take a while though, maybe a good thing with vega coming up. 

Saving up now, gonna take a while though, maybe a good thing with vega coming up. 

Just keep in mind power consumption. Gaming I take up 170 watts. Where I live, if I was gaming at 170 watts for a full month, it would be 10 bucks on my electricity bill.

This computer literally sips power like nothing.

The real Moondrelor o-o

10 minutes ago, EightMoons said:

my phone is still frozen, what do I do lol, i can't remove the battery, it's an s7 fml

This might help https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203269/

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

5 minutes ago, sirromeoj said:

So, you should have 5 to 6 thousand dollars extra for your build? Oh yeah, "Vega is right around the corner" (AMD March 2016).

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?

Just now, crzyces said:

So, you should have 5 to 6 thousand dollars extra for your build? Oh yeah, "Vega is right around the corner" (AMD March 2016).

Low key tho, we just didn't know Vega was going to be the 400 and 500 series and Vega was all a joke on AMD's side. Watch them come out with a 600 series.

The real Moondrelor o-o

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2017 at 6:43 AM, EightMoons said:

Here he is! My new computer.

Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Tempered Glass Case

ASUS STRIX Z270E Motherboard

Intel Core i5-7600k - Overclocked to 5.0GHz - Overvolted to 1.375

ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 - Overclocked to 2025MHz (boost)/ 4498MHz (mem)

Corsair Vengence 16GB DDR4 3200MHz

CPU being cooled by a Corsair H100i v2.

Windows 10 being store on 1TB Sandisk SSD PLUS.

Logitech G610 Orion Brown Switches Keyboard

Logitech G303 Mouse

Logitech Z533 2.1 Speakers

Lighting done with Phanteks RGB LED Strips.

What do you guys think of my build?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Cool Build bro. I'm planning to buy the same case. How's the CPU temps or the temp inside the case?

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2017 at 0:16 PM, Rollan said:

Cool Build bro. I'm planning to buy the same case. How's the CPU temps or the temp inside the case?

CPU and GPU temps are great man. Sorry for such a late reply. I didn't really get on here much anymore.

The real Moondrelor o-o

On 6/15/2017 at 2:19 PM, EightMoons said:

CPU and GPU temps are great man. Sorry for such a late reply. I didn't really get on here much anymore.

No worries. Thank you!! I also bought almost the same parts like the GPU and Motherboard and that beautiful case. No regrets on choosing that case :D