Can I make a PC Dual Boot both windows 7 an OSX

ELSknutson
Go to solution Solved by knightslugger,
1 minute ago, ELSknutson said:

So basically legitimately you cant build a PC and Boot OSX and windows onto a machine 

correct, it's considered retail theft if you do since you cannot purchase Mac OS X.

I have a client that would like to make a PC that dual boots both windows 7 and OSX  Is this possible and if so what would I need to do.

If its a not apple PC hackintosh discussions are not allowed on the forums.

Its its a macbook you want to dualboot, thats allowed.

Keep this in mind when asking on the forums.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

So basically legitimately you cant build a PC and Boot OSX and windows onto a machine 

1 minute ago, ELSknutson said:

correct, it's considered retail theft if you do since you cannot purchase Mac OS X.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Just now, knightslugger said:

correct, it's considered retail theft if you do since you cannot purchase Mac OS X and it is only available to apple computer owners.

got it thanks I didnt want to do this anyhow lol I hate APPLE CRAP

Just now, ELSknutson said:

got it thanks I didnt want to do this anyhow lol I hate APPLE CRAP

well their crap always worked for me. not surei'd go so far as to call it crap either.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Yeah we don't provide help with Hackintosh here, but it looks like this is resolved either way.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.