Fan Hub or Fan Controller

SHADY16

So i currently have 4 fans but only 2 headers on my mobo and am currently using a fan controller that i have to manually adjust fan speed would like to have all fans automatic based on temp. i was wondering if a fan hub would work where i can plug all my fans into then have the mobo control my fan speeds any advice or tips would be appreciated

i7 12700k/Asus Tuf z690/32GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHZ/EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra/Samsung 980 Pro 1TB/Asus 2540x1440p 165hz Gsync/Acer 2560x1440p G Sync 144hz

Dont think such a controller exist, most fan controllers have sensors you place around your case . Id rather just keep the fans manual and just have them at low.

I think there exists an active fancontroller, which allows for manual control, but also temp based off a usb header in the case.

Else, Noctua includes a Y splitter that allows 2 fans to run of same fan header, i think that will do the trick for you!

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=y+fan+cable&x=20&y=33

7700k@4.5GHz|MSI Z270I GAMING PRO mITX|GTX 980ti|Corsair Dominator Plat 16GB DDR4|Bitfenix Prodigy|H100I

9 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

Dont think such a controller exist, most fan controllers have sensors you place around your case . Id rather just keep the fans manual and just have them at low.

the controller i have is manually adjusted, i just want one that is temp based. i was looking at a hib at my local microcenter for 15$ allows you to plug in 4 fans and then plugged into the mobo via fan header

i7 12700k/Asus Tuf z690/32GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHZ/EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra/Samsung 980 Pro 1TB/Asus 2540x1440p 165hz Gsync/Acer 2560x1440p G Sync 144hz

14 hours ago, SHADY16 said:

the controller i have is manually adjusted, i just want one that is temp based. i was looking at a hib at my local microcenter for 15$ allows you to plug in 4 fans and then plugged into the mobo via fan header

That could work. Just make sure that you are getting PWM or 3pin hub that matches what connection your fans are using. Con of hubs is that they don't work well with different fan connectors than what you are supposed to be using (because they just have some of wires connected).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv