Project Blank

Hey great job man. Great to see how it turned out! You did an awesome job and I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. Keep us updated with any new things you pop in there (as us PC nerds are always tweaking something :P)

It is such a minimalist rig.  That tubing is incredible, some angles it looks grey while other angles make it look black  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Sitting on a corn flake  

The gold on the audio card sticks out like a sore thumb though  :rolleyes:

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

OH MY GOD THIS BUILD IS AMAZING! You deserve Five stars sir :D

Life.exe is missing

tumblr_mnaefpzcrp1sqiu9eo2_400.gif

:D

Hey great job man. Great to see how it turned out! You did an awesome job and I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. Keep us updated with any new things you pop in there (as us PC nerds are always tweaking something :P)

Thank you sir!

I'm not sure what I can add more for this rig, I've spent quite a bit on it already and planning to put the future hobby fund for my other hobbies  :)

but who knows haha

It is such a minimalist rig.  That tubing is incredible, some angles it looks grey while other angles make it look black  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Sitting on a corn flake  

The gold on the audio card sticks out like a sore thumb though  :rolleyes:

Yeah, except that card is amazing when I pair it with my Shure SRH1440

thank you for liking this log :)

OH MY GOD THIS BUILD IS AMAZING! You deserve Five stars sir :D

thank you so much sir!

You guys have pretty much made my day! 

What an absolutely beautiful build, I can only repeat myself and say, that this is by far my favorite build on this forum right now. The scheme of this whole build is perfectly executed and absolutely stunning! 

Bravo, Mate, Bravo!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

man the rampage black is beautiful!!

It sure is !

What an absolutely beautiful build, I can only repeat myself and say, that this is by far my favorite build on this forum right now. The scheme of this whole build is perfectly executed and absolutely stunning! 

Bravo, Mate, Bravo!

Thx mate

that's the highest compliment I can get I reckon, again thx for your kind words

• 4 months later...

lol nice Sideshow collection....i have some myself. I live very close to Sideshow collection's headquarters.

• 2 weeks later...

Front page beta is paying off def a nice

oooo.jpg

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

Can you please post some dark pics? I really want to see what this looks like with those LEDs

lol nice Sideshow collection....i have some myself. I live very close to Sideshow collection's headquarters.

Thx!

My collection just keep growing, I wanna start the premium format one :D

lucky you, I have to import them all the way 

Front page beta is paying off def a nice

oooo.jpg

It def is :)

WHERE CAN I GET THAT REBEL LOGO I WANT ONE. NOW.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/795/bad-324/FrozenCPU_Chrome_Rebel_Alliance_Case_Badge.html

there...

You should put a storm trooper in the resevoir...  :ph34r:

One day, I'll make a build with star wars theme

probably next year when all things are settled, pretty busy with life atm...

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/795/bad-324/FrozenCPU_Chrome_Rebel_Alliance_Case_Badge.html

there...

One day, I'll make a build with star wars theme

probably next year when all things are settled, pretty busy with life atm...

STAR WARS BUILD NOW PLEASE. As in now i mean DONE BY TOMORROW !!! ;D Also Wow that is a beautiful machine, but i prefer smaller factors for my taste, but that is one epic gaming rig (even has wheels yeeeeeaah :D)

STAR WARS BUILD NOW PLEASE. As in now i mean DONE BY TOMORROW !!! ;D Also Wow that is a beautiful machine, but i prefer smaller factors for my taste, but that is one epic gaming rig (even has wheels yeeeeeaah :D)

Dont worry, I'm leaning towards small form too 

small but powerful one :D getting sick of big cases

Dont worry, I'm leaning towards small form too 

small but powerful one :D getting sick of big cases

Take a look at Chibi PC ;) ;)

Take a look at Chibi PC ;) ;)

I've been browsing around silverstone / lian li case recently

an really leaning towards FT 03, should I get it now lol

btw where do you use your Chibi? I assume your Anthrax is your daily driver?

Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to find a reason to build yet another pc

I've already built a simple one last month with leftover stuff but it seems my nephew is hijacking it soon

The best aesthetically used Dominator Platinums in combination with the EK CPU block that I have ever seen. The only part that could be improved in this build is filling up the empty space above the motherboard, otherwise it is amazing!

• 3 weeks later...

I am curious why there would be 2 pipes between the graphics cards? Every other build I have seen only has 1 pipe between them, what are the advantages?

I've been browsing around silverstone / lian li case recently

an really leaning towards FT 03, should I get it now lol

btw where do you use your Chibi? I assume your Anthrax is your daily driver?

Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to find a reason to build yet another pc

I've already built a simple one last month with leftover stuff but it seems my nephew is hijacking it soon

Up to you really. I just like the build and size of the Lian Li and though with a few mods i could get a bunch more in there, which I did.

Wel its was built as a portable gaming and editing rig. When at home its just my second PC and I plan to have it handle any long term encodes. Though they will take longer I necessarily want to have my desktop laid up for 24hrs+ at a time.

This build for me also kinda just fell together. I think I went over that early in the build log but if I didnt let me know. I do have a few upgrades planned for Chibi so that I can trickle parts down to my 20th anniversary Pentium build.

I am curious why there would be 2 pipes between the graphics cards? Every other build I have seen only has 1 pipe between them, what are the advantages?

It's pretty much the same really, they call it parallel vs series loop

parallel loop will have less flow restriction over the series, but honetly the difference for the temps will be very minimal it's worth to overlook

my reason? I prefer two pipes in between , more for balance

talking about ocd and stuff 

Up to you really. I just like the build and size of the Lian Li and though with a few mods i could get a bunch more in there, which I did.

Wel its was built as a portable gaming and editing rig. When at home its just my second PC and I plan to have it handle any long term encodes. Though they will take longer I necessarily want to have my desktop laid up for 24hrs+ at a time.

This build for me also kinda just fell together. I think I went over that early in the build log but if I didnt let me know. I do have a few upgrades planned for Chibi so that I can trickle parts down to my 20th anniversary Pentium build.

yeah, that 20th anniversary chip is very interesting

I heard caselabs will release their smallest case in the near future

I'll make sure I grab one and build some sort of HTPC ish though it would probably be an overkill build

-snip-

yeah, that 20th anniversary chip is very interesting

I heard caselabs will release their smallest case in the near future

I'll make sure I grab one and build some sort of HTPC ish though it would probably be an overkill build

Looks at his HTPC has a 3820, 750 Ti FTW, in a modded 750D. I may understand overkill :P