BSOD been around for 5 months since i bought my hardware

lime

Hi, i've been having problems with my computer since i've built it. Sorry but its too late to return any of them -_- Wished i had because its been persistent. Sometimes my bsod happens every once per day and sometimes it's happened twice per a month. Weird and i thought it was because the drivers nvidia was releasing sucked but obviously that's not the case as this has been happening for awhile and this .DMP file will tell you i keep getting Hal.dll+12a3b with ntoskrnl.exe+18c463 code error BSOD. Could anyone help decipher these somehow. I went to other forums looking for these problems some forums told others that had a sandy bridge processor that it is because their BIOS voltage for CPU is set to auto and must be set to manual with 1.2v to the cpu. I tried changing wording around with haswell cpu to google.com and has not come up with anything. i'm really just ticked off as I've built so far 2 other systems for friends and yet to find a bsod for them. I've tried many troubleshooting methods. 

1. I used to think it was my G SKILL SNIPER RAM but it wasn't and when i thought it was i returned it back to newegg and got refund and bought new RAM from kingston hyperX instead and though it's happened less. I know 100% it's not the RAM. I used memtestx86 before on both different sets of sticks of RAM and yet to detect a single error.

2. I thought it was something to do with Nvidia's crap drivers but thats not the problem neither. I've heard so many times that people gets this nvidia driver crashed and trying to recover but my pc just shuts off sometimes randomly... I have no single clue whats up.

3. I doubt it's my graphic card and i don't think processors are usually defective so i really don't want to come to the conclusion my processor could be the problem... NO! The temps are not even high. IDLING with a Noctua NH-D14 i get around 27-35 C. My graphic card is a GTX 780 and it is at 25-32 C IDLING, max it ever gets is around 65 C.

4. I recently purchased BF4 and thought, HMM why the hell is my pc bsoding now when it hasn't been bsoding for like 2 weeks and i thought nvidia's drivers fixed my crap up finally. Guess that wasn't the case because this whole week since I've played BF4, i've bsod'd twice. Twice after the game ended. What could be the damn problem. It's been irritating me for a while now. Yes, i hear Dice/EA needs to fix their game up but that's really not the problem since its not like game's crashing, its more that i get bsod's and this has been happening before bf4 came out.

If anyone can help me decipher why i keep getting bsods, I've already written 1tb of data to my samsung 840 pro almost because I've countlessly tried to reformat my ssd to see if i can tinker with it to fix the reason my operating system BSODs. Have yet to figure it out.

FILE is down below.

My Computer parts are the following:

Gigabyte G1 Sniper M5 socket 1150 Z87 mATX motherboard

Intel core i7 4770k

Galaxy GTX 780 3gb reference

Kingston HyperX Memory 8Gbx2

Seasonic X 850 watt gold PSU

WD 1TB Black

Samsung 840 PRO 120Gb SSD

All my drivers are 100% up to date. I've checked on my drivers constantly to see if anything out there to improve my stability. There has been no other updates since. I keep my PC windows updated, BIOS, and driver updated. I AM NOT OVERCLOCKING. 

post-21537-0-22335400-1384594327.png

Might be the motherboard.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Might be the motherboard.

Talked to gigabyte and asked them that too and they were like "Well, we could try to check it for you" but i wouldn't know where to start by checking the board