The TVFrog?

Avve1000

Hello! 

Has anyone heard about the TVfrog? Cons pros? whats the difference between TVfrog and appleTV? Is it worth $70? 
what do you guys think? 

//Thanks

Avve1000
Setup in Profile!

The market is full of shitty android tv boxes. The warning sign for me with tvfrog is no specs and it's running android 4.4. I bought a cheap Apple TV, it's really good especially if you have an iPhone or iPad. If you want an android based tv the only one that is not shit is the Sheild tv. If you want a shit experience you may as well use a raspberry pi

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

I probably wouldn't recommend it. It looks very cheap and the design is terrible. The market is oversaturated with cheap android TV boxes. Just get an amazon Fire TV or a Roku. 

It looks cheap. I'd personally rather use an old computer I have laying around for a cheaper option with more support. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

but since you can browes the web with TVfrog, currently i got the appleTV but thats my only issue with it. I cant browes the web

//Thanks

Avve1000
Setup in Profile!

I was send them a contact mail and asked about 'why there is nothing about that item at internet if they sold already over 1.5 millions ?'

the answer was a link to the homepage and the faq's.

that's normaly not a good sign !

otherwise they offer pay by paypal, thats a good sign !

otherwise it comes from u.s.....

if it is a new product from a start-up from netherlands.... ?

i think better wait till there is something/experiences to read at the internet 

14 hours ago, Juergen_ffm said:

I was send them a contact mail and asked about 'why there is nothing about that item at internet if they sold already over 1.5 millions ?'

the answer was a link to the homepage and the faq's.

that's normaly not a good sign !

otherwise they offer pay by paypal, thats a good sign !

otherwise it comes from u.s.....

if it is a new product from a start-up from netherlands.... ?

i think better wait till there is something/experiences to read at the internet 

you made some rly good points there :) ill agree with you, ill wait a bit before purchase :D 

//Thanks

Avve1000
Setup in Profile!

• 4 weeks later...

I just brought 2 and both came with out remote controls been trying to get in touch to them for the past 2 days by phone left messages on answer phone no reply,s sent email no answer back from them the TV FROG is a load of Chinese junk say clear of them