Mouse bigger than G502 with same+ features for big hand?

MiChAeLoKGB

Hi,

I was using my M.M.O. 7 for ages (I had three of them), as I got really used to its features (I could browse web and do a lot of stuff without even touching my keyboard), but the build quality sucked (hence why I had three of them), maybe that's why Mad Catz went bankrupt couple weeks ago (sad days).

As my last one is starting to have same problems as previous ones (scroll scrolling in random directions and double clicking etc.), I bought myself G502 and MX Master to try and either keep both of them, or send one back.

Issue is, the Mx master is pretty comfortable, yet I still wish it was a bit longer (then it would fit my hand almost perfectly, the G502 is almost perfectly long (its 6mm longer than MX Master)), but its not a gaming mouse. Its not that bad for work, but the DPI just kills it. Also, the side scroll button just sucks (mainly compared to one on M.M.O. 7, you don't even know if you are rotating it or even touching it in first place) and its similar for forward and back buttons, the should be next to each other, then my finger would be touching the scroll wheel without me having to move it back. So RN IDK if I will keep it for work (or maybe take it to work), or just return it.

And well, the G502 is pretty good, except the shift button position (like, you just cant press some of the buttons while holding it) and id say also the G7 and G8 buttons. But I could ignore that, if it was longer, wider and taller. The M.M.O. 7 was first mouse that I naturally palm gripped, every mouse before was either claw or fingertip grip, but I do not enjoy it.

So my question is:

Is there a mouse with features similar to M.M.O. 7 / G502, that is wired and similar to MX Master just a bit longer? Ideal size would be IMO (extrapolated from sizes of G502 and MX Master):

Width: 75-80mm

Height: 49mm

Length: 132-135mm

And if you're asking about the price, well, lets say the M.M.O. 7 cost me about 110€ and I had three of them... So if its below 150 - 200€, I don't care.

Oh and I am from central EU.

Thanks.

2017-04-15 11.44.19.jpg

41 minutes ago, MiChAeLoKGB said:

G700S - YOU CAN USE IT WIRED OR WIRELESS.

Well, nice, the shop I purchase stuff from does not have that mouse plus that mouse doesn't seem to have the G-Shift button.

Also, i found its dimensions, and its smaller than I want:

G700S: 121 x 83.0 x 42.0 mm

G502:   132 x 75.0 x 40.0 mm

MX M:  126 x 85.7 x 48.4 mm

Ideal:    135 x 80.0 x 49.0 mm

My hands are just kinda weird and every single mouse I ever had except M.M.O. 7 I claw/finger tip gripped. The M.M.O. 7 was only one that I naturally palm gripped. The MX Master is close, but has its problems that just sadly rule it out as a gaming mouse.

If I cant find other mouse, I will probably keep both of them and just live with cramps I am getting from using the G502 :( 

Anybody?

I have about one week to return The G502 or MX Master or both, so I would love to find a better mouse by then, or I will be forced to live with tiny mouse...

Thanks.

The thing is (as I mentioned in my first post), both of them just do not have the features I require. I do not want a simple mouse, I need something that can at least somewhat replace my M.M.O. 7 in functionality (I usually do not use keyboard unless I really need to type and while programming having such feature rich mouse also helps a ton).

Also, both of them are too narrow. Even the G502 is 75mm wide and its still narrow for my hand.

What I would kinda want is a hybrid of G502 and the MX Master, or ideally M.M.O. 7 with good build quality but I do not think such mouse exists.

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

The sensor is also really important. I do not want to be stuck with my cursor freezing or being able to move only in straight line up or down (not both) like I was with M.M.O. 7.

But I do not have any preferences for exact sensor (except that I do prefer laser over optical any microsecond of the millennia).

All I want from a sensor is no acceleration, at least 3000+ DPI (I am noticing that the 1600 DPI on the MX Master is too slow even for regular web browsing) and for it to not "suck" (by freezing etc.). 

I also totally forgot to mention in my first post that I do not want to have a whole numpad on the side of my mouse (as I do really do use my thumb to hold and move the mouse around).

With that out of the way, all of them except SteelSeries Rival and Cougar 700M are out (and the Tt eSPORTS Level 10M looks even weirder then MadCatz stuff plus its ThermalFake, so kinda nope for me :D ).

How is the Rival? I am starting to like the free scroll of my G502 and MX Master, plus the shift button is also nice. From what I saw from the SW screenshots, it does not have any shift button that changes actions of other buttons while held, which kinda helps to simulate all of the buttons the M.M.O. 7 had.

Well, I hope I managed to make my question a bit clearer. When it comes tou mice and keyboards I do have some specific requirements and I was able to get a new mouse only because I finally went "ok, maybe you can live without the joystick", but damn I miss that son of a gun.

Again, thanks for any help. I do really appreciate it.

Ok, so today I ordered the SteelSeries Rival 500 and managed to receive it 4 hours later and I do love how it fits in my hand... Its actually replacing the G502 for me (already unplugged and packed it for return), I just wish it had option to customize the weight and mainly a shift button...

So basically, question now is if there is a mouse just like the Rival 500 but with the weights and shift button (well thats purely SW functionality). If not, I guess I'll just stick with the Rival 500.