Moon landing

WindirBear

Did we make it?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Did we make it?

Either the US landed a 3-people tin can in the moon, or the US made a movie on earth about a supposed moon landing. Either way, the answer to "Did we make it?" is "yes".

Also, did Nordenskjöld go to Antarctica, or was he just sailing around Sweeden making up stories? I wasn't there, and my cat doesn't believe he did.

38 minutes ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Either the US landed a 3-people tin can in the moon, or the US made a movie on earth about a supposed moon landing. Either way, the answer to "Did we make it?" is "yes".

Also, did Nordenskjöld go to Antarctica, or was he just sailing around Sweeden making up stories? I wasn't there, and my cat doesn't believe he did.

Going back to my previous point in pointing out that simple consumer grade telescopes an see the landing sites and the materials that remained behind from the mission.  So they wouldn't just have to make a movie on earth; They'd also have to go to the moon to plant the evidence to support the fake story.

15 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Going back to my previous point in pointing out that simple consumer grade telescopes an see the landing sites and the materials that remained behind from the mission.  So they wouldn't just have to make a movie on earth; They'd also have to go to the moon to plant the evidence to support the fake story.

They had some aliens couch-surfing in Nevada (budget is always tight when you are aiming for the moon), who did the delivery in return.

On 4/15/2017 at 11:25 PM, SpaceGhostC2C said:

They had some aliens couch-surfing in Nevada (budget is always tight when you are aiming for the moon), who did the delivery in return.

The thought was that they just orbited earth for a few days, then returned. But you gotta look at it this way. To pull off a hoax like that, there are too many people who would know about it.

And come on, the government cant even stay within budget. They can't even build stuff correctly .............. Pee Bridge (Calgary)

The math isn't complicated, I don't see why it couldn't have been done

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

30 minutes ago, GBELILREESE said:

Alex Jones says it was fake 

Alex Jones has obviously never used an off-the-shelf telescope to look at the Moon, which can immediately provide evidence to prove him wrong.

Nor has Alex Jones ever used a laser to bounce a signal off the retro-reflectors on the Moon Lander on the Moon, which can also immediately provide evidence to prove him wrong.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

The big reason I don't believe they were staged is that this was 1969. It would've been hard, even for broadcast TV, to make something believably staged that's as grand as a (or the, rather) moon landing. That and there's far more ways to prove it was real than it was fake.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

On 4/15/2017 at 8:06 PM, Donut417 said:

You see what Im dealing with. Its like IQ's in the US have dropped sharply. This has to be up there with what the White House Press Secretary  said about Hitler not using Chemical weapons. Its shit like this that makes me want to move to Canada.  

It's the fluoride in the water.9_9

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Just now, TidaLWaveZ said:

It's the fluoride in the water.9_9

Thats kinda funny, because my mom doesnt like drinking tap water due to the fluoride. I dont like drinking tap water due to Flint, MI. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I'm not sure what to think about the moon landing, I believe we've done it, whether or not the original footage was real or not I don't know.

I've noticed over time that there's a lot of conspiracy theory bashers on here. I urge these people to look up things like Operation Northwoods, The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, The My Lai Incident, The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, Invasion of Iraq over WMD's, The NSA and Obama adminstration denying spying allegations, and many other events that the Government has admitted to lying about. It's one thing to live in complete paranoia, it's another to question things when they don't make sense.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

On 4/18/2017 at 11:16 AM, dalekphalm said:

Alex Jones has obviously never used an off-the-shelf telescope to look at the Moon, which can immediately provide evidence to prove him wrong.

Nor has Alex Jones ever used a laser to bounce a signal off the retro-reflectors on the Moon Lander on the Moon, which can also immediately provide evidence to prove him wrong.

*gasp* Nonintellectual charlatan! It's not instant to bounce signals off the Moon Lander! Obviously you're a government-paid shill trying to keep the masses in the dark! :o

:P

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

I didn't think moon-landing deniers actually existed. Like, perhaps in 1969, before the Information Age, people might have been skeptical, but now? In the time of the Internet, where all of humanity's knowledge is immanently accessible? How can those people still exist?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

1 minute ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

I didn't think moon-landing deniers actually existed. Like, perhaps in 1969, before the Information Age, people might have been skeptical, but now? In the time of the Internet, where all of humanity's knowledge is immanently accessible? How can those people still exist?

Same reason flat earthers exist. Pure ignorance and/or a failure of the education system.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Linus is a reptile, he owns a company called Linus MEDIA group

Everyone in the media is a reptile under their human-looking skin

Therefore Linus = reptile

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

Same reason flat earthers exist. Pure ignorance and/or a failure of the education system.

U wot m8

You're just an accessory to the airline industry. How much are they paying you for this? It's only flat earthers that have figured shit out

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php/download_file/view_inline/21

Open your eyes

On 4/14/2017 at 11:42 PM, DeadEyePsycho said:

It's a massive cover-up by the reptilian scum 

You really shouldn't talk about the Silurians like that.

I don't believe in France, or potato salad, but I'm that doesn't mean I'm right.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

On 4/15/2017 at 6:28 PM, dalekphalm said:

ISS and ISIS are two toooootally different things. 

ISS: International Space Station. That multi billion dollar thing in orbit. 

ISIS is the Islamic state terrorist group, which is totally off topic and not a part of this discussion. 

But still we need to protect the moon from sharia law

On 4/18/2017 at 10:16 AM, dalekphalm said:

Big Telescope is lying to you.

4 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

lol pure ignorance. i bet u think th erth is a spheer. did u know sphers are actualy fisically imposible? the eart could nevr be round, ask any flat erther. PLANES DONT GET HI ENUF TO SEE THE CURVIT OF D ERTH WAKE UP 2 D #THRUTH

I used to be quite active here.

12 hours ago, TidaLWaveZ said:

I'm not sure what to think about the moon landing, I believe we've done it, whether or not the original footage was real or not I don't know.

I've noticed over time that there's a lot of conspiracy theory bashers on here. I urge these people to look up things like Operation Northwoods, The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, The My Lai Incident, The Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, Invasion of Iraq over WMD's, The NSA and Obama adminstration denying spying allegations, and many other events that the Government has admitted to lying about. It's one thing to live in complete paranoia, it's another to question things when they don't make sense.

We're mostly not conspiracy theory bashers.

We just value logical conclusions reached through concrete evidence over hearsay and delusional writings.

I'm not saying the government doesn't lie. All of them do. All the time.

But when it would have been more difficult to fake the film as it was rather than just going to the moon, why on earth would we believe that it was faked?

Time and time again the biggest evidence about the moon landing being a hoax are

"The shadows don't align in some photos!"

"The flag was waving in the breeze."

"You can't see the stars"

"people wouldn't move like that on the moon!"

All of which have been debunked time and time again. Combine that with our inability at that time to continuously run a pre-recorded tape for as long as the live broadcasts were, and it just makes no sense why anyone would claim that it was faked. Hell, with an albeit expensive consumer telescope you can still see the damn equipment left up there from the first mission.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||