use xbox one controller on xbox 360

3 minutes ago, Turtleinahafshel said:

is it possible 

Don't think so, maybe with one of those funky adapters that lets you use ps4 controller on xbox one and vice versa. Though I'm not sure if you could get one that lets you play xbox one 360.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

20 minutes ago, Turtleinahafshel said:

is it possible 

Can I use my Xbox 360 wired/wireless controller, accessories (racing wheel, wireless headset, etc.), or power supply with Xbox One (or vice versa)?

No. Controllers and accessories that work with Xbox 360 won't work with Xbox One (and vice versa).

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq

9 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Can I use my Xbox 360 wired/wireless controller, accessories (racing wheel, wireless headset, etc.), or power supply with Xbox One (or vice versa)?

No. Controllers and accessories that work with Xbox 360 won't work with Xbox One (and vice versa).

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/compatibility-with-xbox-360-faq

Ironic considering they both should be using the XInput API. The only thing that would make sense about incompatibility is the wireless part.

But eh. :3

13 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Ironic considering they both should be using the XInput API. The only thing that would make sense about incompatibility is the wireless part.

But eh. :3

The PS4s controller works fine on the PS3 is plugged via a USB cable, that's irrelevant but fyi

The CronusMax Plus Adapter allows cross-platform controler gaming even mouse and keyboard on all consoles listed

even allows scripting.

• Xbox One S
  • Xbox One
  • PS4 Pro
  • PS4
  • Xbox 360
  • PS3
  • PlayStation TV
  • Android
  • Windows PC