Which type of fan is best for my PC case?

Okay, so I'm looking to buy some fans that would act as intake fans for my case.
The only dilemma is that there will be a dust filter in front of the fans, which brings the question of; Should I go for AF fans or SP fans? 
I've read that if you have some sort of mesh in front of fans, that it limits their air intake, so SP fans would be best as they're "stronger". 
My case is a NZXT S340 Elite, and I'm not using a radiator, so the fans would have no obstructions within the case, only the dust filter behind. 
PS: I was going to buy: Fractal Design Venturi HP-14 PWM Black Case Fan FD-FAN-VENT-HP14-PWM-BK. Also, I am a noob.

Thank you to anyone who helps me out. 

Fans.PNG

fansy.PNG

fanso.PNG

3 minutes ago, kittensnouterspace said:

My case is a NZXT S340 Elite, and I'm not using a radiator, so the fans would have no obstructions within the case, only the dust filter behind. 

i have an s340 as well and i brought some cosair SP 120 fans for the front and replaced the top fan with an 140 so that less dust would get in :) 

Get your first choice--I use that same model as intake for my itx build. 

cd77356248.png

Decent considering it's warm and I live in Arizona, lol

The Venturi HP 14 is fine. I have them. Great fans.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

http://www.overclockers.com/15-case-fans-tested-ultimate-140-mm-roundup/

Fractal Design fans are the only ones I know of (SP or AF) which improve with a dust filter. That said, more fans is always better than fewer more expensive ones. You can get a pack of 5 of these for $25; they have good fuid bearings, PWM control, and the best airflow:noise ratio on the market.

I'd go for fans that have thinner fins with coarser prop pitch for case fans. See arctic F12, FD HF-14.

You want fans with thicker fins and finer prop pitch for radiators. See FD HP-14.

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

Balanced fans with a bit of static pressure and airflow do pretty well at the front of the S340.

Of the fans mentioned, GP-14's would probably be the best if you're not running extremely low rpm. If you are, HP-14's might be a bit better.

Any reason you're looking at these fans in particular?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Thank you everyone for your informative responses. 
@WoodenMarker I looked at the venturi line of fans because they have good reviews, and a lot of the mentions include good material use. I know there are other great fans, but it would take forever to choose, so I conformed. 

3 hours ago, kittensnouterspace said:

Thank you everyone for your informative responses. 
@WoodenMarker I looked at the venturi line of fans because they have good reviews, and a lot of the mentions include good material use. I know there are other great fans, but it would take forever to choose, so I conformed. 

Venturis are good but there are better fans out there.

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I prefer to buy off of Amazon, as I'm buying other things on top. My budget is $20 per fan. Sorry for the late response, I'd appreciate your recommendation of better fans before I make a purchase.  @WoodenMarker

On 4/17/2017 at 3:50 PM, kittensnouterspace said:

I prefer to buy off of Amazon, as I'm buying other things on top. My budget is $20 per fan. Sorry for the late response, I'd appreciate your recommendation of better fans before I make a purchase.  @WoodenMarker

PH-F140SP's are a good alternative if you want a bit more performance and don't mind a bit more noise: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E9NZV4Y/?tag=pcpapi-20

If you're shooting for less noise, NF-P14S: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KF7O58G/?tag=pcpapi-20

If you don't mind stretching the budget for one of the best options available, NF-A14: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CP6QLY6/?tag=pcpapi-20