The History of Shia LaBeouf's Acts

piemadd

WARNING:

These videos may contain offensive material for some people. Please be advised.

Shia has already had 4 big stunts pulled of. All about human rights. I saw that tomorrow (the 13th) a new stream will go live. I have decided to update you guys on everything that has happened. Following, there are a few videos by TheInternetHistorian about all of them. Enjoy.

Stunt 1: 

Stunt 2:

This one is by The Middleman since The Internet Historian doesn't have a video on it.

Stunt 3: 

Stunt 4: 

Stunt 5:

This one will most definitely in the same style as season 3. /pol/ from 4chan will try to take him down.

http://alonetogether.kiasma.fi/

i like trains 🙂

3 minutes ago, WindirBear said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Capture3.PNG

I'm triggered by this.

About what? /pol/ or Shia himself, saying he will not divide us, and then have a barrier put up dividing his exhibit from the public?

i like trains 🙂

Just now, Implosivetech said:

About what? /pol/ or Shia himself, saying he will not divide us, and then have a barrier put up dividing his exhibit from the public?

I'm really not :D

Just now, WindirBear said:

I'm really not :D

I see. :)

truthfully, I thought I would get in trouble for posting this

i like trains 🙂

Just now, Implosivetech said:

I see. :)

truthfully, I thought I would get in trouble for posting this

I hope I don't get in trouble for the spoiler :D 

Just now, WindirBear said:

I hope I don't get in trouble for the spoiler :D 

The 5th stream was meant to start close to a day ago. Rip

i like trains 🙂

i think more than anything the constant reinforcing that theres even a division is whats dividing people... How about the tiny vocal minority stop trying to create rifts through social and racial differences and instead we work together as americans? You know, keep america great and make it better? 

No? people still refuse to accept a democratic election or work to better it? They're just going to still scream "hes not our president?" Oh. Okay.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

9 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I still don't see how Trump is dividing us. Pretty sure outing minorities to the extent Obama and Hillary did is dividing us, and not offering to protect us all in a melting pot society.

I'm fairly certain he united almost all people including not an insignificant chunk of #MAGA people, against him by bombing Syria.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Just now, Misanthrope said:

I'm fairly certain he united almost all people including not an insignificant chunk of #MAGA people, against him by bombing Syria.

My point of view won't be the same as everyone's in terms of this, but I feel Trump did it to send a message. Was it excessive? Maybe, but it's clear (to me, at least?) that Trump did not do it to start wars, otherwise you'd see John McCain dick riding him hard. Some weren't happy about it, but ones that do see why Trump did it also see that he knows more than we do on the issue at hand.

I guess it all depends on how you look at it. I will have a different point of view on that than others due to multiple factors, but that's how I see it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

My point of view won't be the same as everyone's in terms of this, but I feel Trump did it to send a message. Was it excessive? Maybe, but it's clear (to me, at least?) that Trump did not do it to start wars, otherwise you'd see John McCain dick riding him hard. Some weren't happy about it, but ones that do see why Trump did it also see that he knows more than we do on the issue at hand.

I guess it all depends on how you look at it. I will have a different point of view on that than others due to multiple factors, but that's how I see it.

Sorry but you're wrong: He backpedaled out of the war. He was lucky he was able to but he did everything to basically start a full scale operation. I mean why would he remove Bannon from the security council otherwise, the one guy we know was strongly opposed and behind many of those campaigns talking points about not getting involved?

You give him far too much credit with this line of thinking about how he's playing 5D chest: he wasn't he was just lucky, we all were. Won't be so lucky next time and yes I predict a full scale conflict within his 4 years.

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 hours ago, Atmos said:

i think more than anything the constant reinforcing that theres even a division is whats dividing people... How about the tiny vocal minority stop trying to create rifts through social and racial differences and instead we work together as americans? You know, keep america great and make it better? 

No? people still refuse to accept a democratic election or work to better it? They're just going to still scream "hes not our president?" Oh. Okay.

I know. I bet if you go on /pol/ on 4chan, they are well on their way to track where Shia is. They don't know where he is.

i like trains 🙂

1 hour ago, Misanthrope said:

Sorry but you're wrong: He backpedaled out of the war. He was lucky he was able to but he did everything to basically start a full scale operation. I mean why would he remove Bannon from the security council otherwise, the one guy we know was strongly opposed and behind many of those campaigns talking points about not getting involved?

You give him far too much credit with this line of thinking about how he's playing 5D chest: he wasn't he was just lucky, we all were. Won't be so lucky next time and yes I predict a full scale conflict within his 4 years.

Pretty sure you know nothing about politics or what's going on over there.

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

1 hour ago, Implosivetech said:

I know. I bet if you go on /pol/ on 4chan, they are well on their way to track where Shia is. They don't know where he is.

You know what's funny? /Pol is doing more uniting than Shia ever did. I mean a group of autists finding a flag out of nowhere using astronomy? Like wtf go weaponize that shit.

4 minutes ago, JuNex03 said:

You know what's funny? /Pol is doing more uniting than Shia ever did. I mean a group of autists finding a flag out of nowhere using astronomy? Like wtf go weaponize that shit.

I know

wtf

IMG_1152.JPG

i like trains 🙂

12 hours ago, Implosivetech said:

Haha, Internet Historian. Loved his work about Tumblr Vs /b and Dashcon. He even used BGM from Metal Gear here, that game holds a very special place in my heart. 

29 minutes ago, JuNex03 said:

legit. i watched those glorious bastards find that shit last time, they found it insanely fast too, with nothing more than a cropped picture of the sky behind it to go off of. 

Weaponized autism truly is the end game. like sitting there and putting a red dot on every single face at a hillary clinton rally to prove she has 1/5th of the people present she claimed to have. Or searching every single roof top in new orleans with google earth for a fucking flag pole. Or creating a new officially recognized ethnicity in the UK so they can be a minority and claim to be oppressed too. 

Never... and i mean never... underestimate forechagne. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

2 hours ago, Atmos said:

legit. i watched those glorious bastards find that shit last time, they found it insanely fast too, with nothing more than a cropped picture of the sky behind it to go off of. 

Weaponized autism truly is the end game. like sitting there and putting a red dot on every single face at a hillary clinton rally to prove she has 1/5th of the people present she claimed to have. Or searching every single roof top in new orleans with google earth for a fucking flag pole. Or creating a new officially recognized ethnicity in the UK so they can be a minority and claim to be oppressed too. 

Never... and i mean never... underestimate forechagne. 

Or getting in the roof of a super secure building trying to take down a flagpole, but didn't have the appropriate equipment to take it down

Spoiler

FOKING SCISSORS

i like trains 🙂

The fight for Kekistan will be long and brutal. But the ethnic Kekistanis will prevail and we shall take back our land. 

VLepwrm.jpg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

36 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

The fight for Kekistan will be long and brutal. But the ethnic Kekistanis will prevail and we shall take back our land. 

VLepwrm.jpg

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol go to 5:00

i like trains 🙂

In other news, Peaceful Trump just dropped the biggest non-nuclear weapon ever created on some brown people:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/

Not to mention he is putting military contractors (i.e. the people who actually build bombs and weapons) on Pentagon and Homeland Security positions:

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/21/revolving-door-military/

I'm sure I'm just a "cuck" and this doesn't means he's extremely quickly becoming the worst warmonger of recent years, no no:

Spoiler

Image result for everything is fine

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

In other news, Peaceful Trump just dropped the biggest non-nuclear weapon ever created on some brown people:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for everything is fine

Yeah didn't see that coming! at all!

Details separate people.

GET OF MY STREAM YOU FUCKING NORMIES!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

- Brittany Venti in the first video

i like trains 🙂