Cpu Cooler

I have a 6700k with a Notua Dh-15 cooler and my temps are great. Though I am starting to want to make my build look better. What water cooler is as silent as the noctua with the same performance if one exist. It seems to me that noctua takes the lead in all aspects but appearance 

It will be difficult to beat the performance of the NH-D15 truth be told. I would personally recommend probably the NZXT Kraken x62 as about the best 240/280mm AIO out there right now. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

If I were you I would just put black fans on the noctua cooler, that seems much easier to me and personally I don't dislike big coolers, just the ugly noctua fans

1 minute ago, stefanDB said:

If I were you I would just put black fans on the noctua cooler, that seems much easier to me and personally I don't dislike big coolers, just the ugly noctua fans

I don't mind the fans. I just want some more room.

2 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

It will be difficult to beat the performance of the NH-D15 truth be told. I would personally recommend probably the NZXT Kraken x62 as about the best 240/280mm AIO out there right now. 

In the overall picture a couple degrees hotter really isnt gonna change any performance. So I theoretically shouldn't even notice a difference besides looks right?

3 hours ago, Toysoldiers35 said:

In the overall picture a couple degrees hotter really isnt gonna change any performance. So I theoretically shouldn't even notice a difference besides looks right?

Yea, the Kraken x62 is a 280mm AIO with RGB flavor. If you dont want RGB, you can get the x61, same thing just without the RGB. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, legacy99 said:

Yea, the Kraken x62 is a 280mm AIO with RGB flavor. If you dont want RGB, you can get the x61, same thing just without the RGB. 

How loud is that compared to the DH-15. I run the low power adapters and my Noctua is silent. Would that create noise?

15 minutes ago, Toysoldiers35 said:

the kraken can outperform the nh-d15, but if memory serves it's a bit louder, in part because the cooler is at an air intake/outtake and in part because a rad is more restrictive of air flow. But you should get close performance from similar noise levels

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W