cm storm enforcer watercooled!!!!!!!!

hey guys i have a cm storm enforcer and i was wondering if theres any way to get a 240mm rad in there without cutting holes in the top of the case

if anyone has done this please post below

cheers

There isn't the correct holes to mount the 240, you could ghetto mount it but you wouldn't have enough air ventilation and would most likely hit your motherboard.

thanks guys but i think i am going to just use x2 120 mm rads one in the bad and one in the top or try and find a different spot that looks good( any ideas? ) will post pics when build is done its gona look sickk!!!

For the cost of using Two x 120mm rads, tubing, connectors and such, plus complicating your loop, have you though about buying a different case that supports a 240 in the roof?

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

i have thought about it but i really like the case i have and i can get a good rad for like $20 au so its the end of the world i guess but ye i was thinking about getting a case but i dont know what one to get i like somthing plane and has a nice side window with no fan mounts on the window and that has good cable management any ideas?