Desktop frezes

Majsterek

So i heave 2x 1080 conected with 2x 8 pin conector . there are conected to one rail wich provides 2x 8 pin conector . my psu is be quiet Power Zone 1000w . when i stress test my gpu my mouse frezes and somtimes i see my middle screen turn of and on. Can this be becoushe i heave conected 2x 1080 to one power rail as when they where tested seperetly everything was fine .  do i need to conect these cards seperetly i mean to different power rails . where is the problem ? 

5 minutes ago, Majsterek said:

So i heave 2x 1080 conected with 2x 8 pin conector . there are conected to one rail wich provides 2x 8 pin conector . my psu is be quiet Power Zone 1000w . when i stress test my gpu my mouse frezes and somtimes i see my middle screen turn of and on. Can this be becoushe i heave conected 2x 1080 to one power rail as when they where tested seperetly everything was fine .  do i need to conect these cards seperetly i mean to different power rails . where is the problem ? 

Try connecting them to different rails and see if it makes a difference. Also make sure you have the official Nvidia drivers and they're up to date. Are your cards OC'd?

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

8 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

Try connecting them to different rails and see if it makes a difference. Also make sure you have the official Nvidia drivers and they're up to date. Are your cards OC'd?

They are at 2000 Mhz and the other one is at 1995Mhz but i dont think this matter since they both run at the card with lover clock.This is strange as i set to synchronize the settings with the Gigabite OC tool and in heaven bencmark 4.0 they disply different core clock and same memory clock

1 minute ago, Abyssal Radon said:

I had a PSU that would give my GPU's enough AMP's per rail. So make sure your GPU's aren't exceeding that requirement. My GPU's are power hungry cards, 2x8pin+6pin per card. 

so u heave them both conected to one rail on your psu ? 

fairs . two 980 ti must be very power hungry. i will do as othey user heave sugested to plug them both into seperate power rails. 

Just now, Abyssal Radon said:

I would try anything before replacing any hardware.

my PSU has 3 rails . the only thing i heave to do i to get one extra cable and plug it to spereate 12 v rail . I pluged them into one for easier cable managment as one cable is easier to manage then two , especially if i conect two i will heave to deal with 4 x 8pin conector  leaving 2 of them with no purpuse